• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
This is really gonna mess with you but, now I think back I wish she had been stabbed or soemthing to really put her in her place. She ruined my life. xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
echoey;90125 said:
This is really gonna mess with you but, now I think back I wish she had been stabbed or soemthing to really put her in her place. She ruined my life. xD
:blink: Women ruin men's life all the time, but that's only half of the truth (usually). We do mistakes, and sometimes the mistake is just that we fall for the wrong woman. Real men don't turn evil on the girl just because love is lost.
You didn't say she was a witch that ruined your life on purpose.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
SDC18192.jpg

:p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Very cute pic of baby tremor, and she actually looks innocent! :D But I'm not fooled, I think that is the script to The Silence of the Lambs she's reading there. :p

Mr Sunshine

Hey guys, just wanted to tell you that I was lying to you all this time and that I'm a female. My name is Daniella :ninja:

3rEkEGIaq9lo24u7pvByLQD5_500.jpg

I know.. I'm freaking sexy! :D

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
FalleN;90161 said:
Hey guys, just wanted to tell you that I was lying to you all this time and that I'm a female. My name is Daniella :ninja:

:lol: :lol: :eek:

You are freagin' sexy! :blink:

L

Lurker
FalleN;90161 said:

Orly Noobcakez?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Mates BBQ It was fun, I like my shorts, Get Me??

47496_433451782376_727377376_5395299_72451_n.jpg

In response to admitting/confessing to be a woman with this picture, this is what came to mind
"American Psycho -- You're a f*****g ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood"
.....Only joking. Good film though, and she looks okay.

yeah tremor now your doing things you should feel more healthy right? insted of smoking weed all day anyway at least you got things to do xD

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
It is kind of nice not smoking weed all day :lol: I got high once when I got home last night, and I just smoked one a little while ago. I get higher when I haven't been smoking constantly lmao.

Haha and you look like you're dozing off in that picture :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I was thinking how chain smoking is quite bad, infront of my mates parents anyway. I still lost at Poker, Lost £10 at least my mate got some of it for his birthday thats like my gift to him I play poker so he can maybe win my money lol which he did sorta... But he put in like £30 lol.

Thats how you win, you check in more money then everyone else and you can just rasie the hole time lol.

Yeah when you dont smoke alot, suddenly choffing some good stuff down gets you high as a kite, I found that out at work -- lunchbreak xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
FalleN;90161 said:

Marry me? :wub:

tremor;90344 said:
Photo-0215.png

I still look tired as hell :lol: And this picture does my sunburns NO justice lmao.
Something is strange.... Of course! The pic is mirrored! Gotcha! :D
And you look tired haha.

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
Sorry you for my absence these 4 weeks but I've been working at sea again. This time I was in Danmark, man what an awesome country. Anyways, I'll try to stay activ now when I'm home. The internet connection onboard was bad and because of that I almost coundn't load the forum pages.

800l053I7ot.jpg
New look as well, don't know if I like it yet :p

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
FalleN;90161 said:

* falls off chair * Geeee... floor sure is slippy.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Me and my boyfriend...looking all evil and stuff :lol:

Photo-0233.jpg

Aanndd me with my new shades xD

downsized_0921001814.png

Top Bottom