• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
STAR_738;91745 said:
Got the hair did!

101_1960.jpg

No I am not naked (sorry)- it's a tube-top! :p

Very nice chica :D

Here's a brand new one of me:

Photo-0235.jpg

And another of me and my other half :lol: Don't pay attention to me lol..I look so damn tired:

SDC18680.png

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
STAR_738;91808 said:
Aww you two look cute together. Nice pictures =]

^_^ Thanks chica!

I have more! My "other" family and I went on a picture taking spree today :p

My brother, me, and my "other" brother:

IMG_6168.jpg

Me! lol:

IMG_6120.jpg

My bestie and I:

IMG_6179.jpg

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
FalleN;91845 said:
I learnt what cleavage means just yesterday. Didn't know it will come in handy that fast! Nice one.. picture tremor! :p

P.S I want my lawlburger back. :pinch:

It ain't easy havin' cleavage :lol: I spend more time adjusting my blouse just so people will pay attention to my face instead of my gloriousness lmao.

P.S. I ate your lawlburger.....it was just sitting there, and it was one of those days where I was craving brains but there were none to be found. Not to mention I had the munchies like a MUTHA! :lol:

Mr Sunshine

tremor;91848 said:
It ain't easy havin' cleavage :lol: I spend more time adjusting my blouse just so people will pay attention to my face instead of my gloriousness lmao.

Or you could just wear a less revealable blouse, which means that you like this despite claiming otherwise! :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
FalleN;91851 said:
Or you could just wear a less revealable blouse, which means that you like this despite claiming otherwise! :p

I don't necessarily like it, but I do like to dress nicely from time to time so I just deal with it.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Magnolia Grandiflora;91871 said:
^It's a waste of time trying to explain it to him, Tremor. Guys will never get it.

Very true lol. Some girls do enjoy "showing off" but I don't. Sometimes I look at my "gloriousness" as a curse :lol:

Anyway...so we don't get too far off topic:

IMG_6163.jpg

I think this is what I'd look like as a zombie lmao.

Mr Sunshine

Ok, maybe I don't understand, so help me a bit out here..

tremor;91861 said:
I don't necessarily like it, but I do like to dress nicely from time to time so I just deal with it.

I understand and I believe that (at least) you don't find it flattering, but why does "nicely dressed" and "revealingly dressed" necessarily has to be the same?

If so, next time i have a party, I'll go naked ^_^

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
FalleN;91878 said:
Ok, maybe I don't understand, so help me a bit out here..

I understand and I believe that (at least) you don't find it flattering, but why does "nicely dressed" and "revealingly dressed" necessarily has to be the same?

If so, next time i have a party, I'll go naked ^_^

The reason why there was so much cleavage in those pictures is because I was laying down on the trampoline..so naturally you're going to see more lol. I do not run around wearing clothes that make my boobs hang out all over the place. If you go back and look at the one I posted that has all the blue tones in it, you'll notice that I don't have much cleavage showing. And that's because I was standing up on the trampoline :lol:

Nicely dressed and revealingly dressed are two very different things. The only person who gets to see the "revealing" side of how I dress is my boyfriend :p

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
tremor;91877 said:
:lol:

What about this?:

itsaZOMBIE.jpg
Still very glorious. :D Nice pic, by the way.

Fallen said:
Because most of the time - not all but most - nice blouses and things are low cut to a certain extent and even the tiniest bit of low-cut-ness can be very revealing for someone with boobies...not so much for people without them but so is the way of dress-clothes and bathing suits. :dry: It doesn't make shopping a breeze but I've learned to accept it.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
well, My boobs get bigger and smaller.. after I do some bench press ...
>_>

I feel this is somewhat inappropriate but..
BEWBIEZZZZZZ RAAARGH
chestt.jpg

I was feeling left out, everyone talking about bewbs and stuf

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
STAR_738;91745 said:
Got the hair did!

101_1960.jpg

No I am not naked (sorry)- it's a tube-top! :p
Om my God you look gorgeous!

FalleN;91746 said:
Ts ts.. Too much confidence.. As if we wanted to see you naked! :lol:
Lmao! :lol:

tremor;91765 said:
Very nice chica :D

And another of me and my other half :lol: Don't pay attention to me lol..I look so damn tired:

SDC18680.png
I really like your eye colors and hope for more close-ups. ;)

Top Bottom