• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Every once in a while never hurt anyone... :evil:

YqJt9W5m.jpg

D

Deleted member 21244

I would like to share a picture but i can't

I try to upload a picture on internet but if i try to put it here it gives me an error

Did some of you know the best site for uploading image to later post here?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
imgur.com is a great choice. Links to images are short, direct links aren't much longer, it's ridiculously simple to upload something (drag and drop, copy and paste), and all your uploads are private by default, sharing with the rest of the site is totally optional.

D

Deleted member 21244

imgur.com is a great choice. Links to images are short, direct links aren't much longer, it's ridiculously simple to upload something (drag and drop, copy and paste), and all your uploads are private by default, sharing with the rest of the site is totally optional.
I tried imgur now , and i tried many other site, i can upload the image but I can't post it here, when i try to post it it give me an error

Don't know why

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I tried imgur now , and i tried many other site, i can upload the image but I can't post it here, when i try to post it it give me an error

Don't know why

I use imgur and you have to make sure you are selecting the correct link. There is a link list, next to the uploaded image, and from that list there is a “message boards and forums” link you should use for posting on forums.

D

Deleted member 21244

I use imgur and you have to make sure you are selecting the correct link. There is a link list, next to the uploaded image, and from that list there is a “message boards and forums” link you should use for posting on forums.
I find the link for message board and forum, but if i post it as an image on the forum it give me error

If i put the link directly will the image show?

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Well AlbertWesker959 - It's great to finally put a face to the words. After all of this time talking to you, I have to know where you're from! And don't take this the wrong way - but you're pretty good looking bro.

And Rondachewarrior - Welcome back again! I've seen your posts for a long time, so it is great to see your back and have the ability to talk with you too! That is a great photo. Cool hair.

D

Deleted member 21244

Well AlbertWesker959 - It's great to finally put a face to the words. After all of this time talking to you, I have to know where you're from! And don't take this the wrong way - but you're pretty good looking bro.

And Rondachewarrior - Welcome back again! I've seen your posts for a long time, so it is great to see your back and have the ability to talk with you too! That is a great photo. Cool hair.
Well thanks :) I'm from Italy by the way

Top Bottom