• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Quarantine bangs.

V8btOXvm.jpg

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I meant to add - I'm also loving that lipstick! I know it's a little random, but I have a bit of an obsession with lipstick. I probably own around 25. :lol:
Hahaha thanks and same here! I love the bright lipsticks as you can tell. :lol:

Reactions: Jen

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Nice and personal. I love it!

Here is one of me that got kind of washed out when switching from phone to PC: (Notice the lovey Dad angle I got going on. No kids for me yet though!)

SkwCNWd.jpg

Same here but the husband and I will try for kids again within the year. We'd tried in 2017 and ended up having a miscarriage and I took the recovery time to go back to school. Now that I have a career rather than just a job, I will feel better trying again, at least when I've settled into the new career.

Last edited:

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Same here but the husband and I will try for kids again within the year. We'd tried in 2013 and ended up having a miscarriage and I took the recovery time to go back to school. Now that I have a career rather than just a job, I will feel better trying again, at least when I've settled into the new career.
Sorry to hear that, @Rain611 - that's never easy stuff.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I hope this works. The image is too large and I'm just copying the address from Google photos -_- But its supposed to be me in a face mask with the Umbrella logo
BacCWg2DA8wfoCla9yc25ciJdj1DT8blWxxzDPVCoh6Qj-nf3T2x1oyhYx57X7CgT4BMHAq7RNxYiCNir0l-WlhsLpSPsxbrZkZnn91YgdpyTq7xjZuMtHi9wWufMrh7v4iMd7QIFjbRAM0LWhDOsCI5idNDa17oDcyWs1mHnj3zIO0LwewEg54tLgx6RVAMLF8svnQYH8iy29qsiBie6g86JqwatdsKHrQElg3LRPkutO2OJXENw3JUgQVRoM-b0l9WcuL3Ht3IAYbFplYUVLSWmyetpGaWAlCbN9DD7_mWegex3800f2CmRT8w6DXVd6ppspK83Ge__220dyusF7UeUVrjdgoEsDop6SdoypuweLfghYKTpgYUMz8o6oL9uqjkoNVwG5Hyc2CPghryO9G0xte379DKsl9xHZHyBnuwY2Uw-B0LDHgXMmHXwRbyFCM-LSmq9o_Q_BO9dsTkEvnqq-tAewkjgBXM4_aGyC4FYIXlCNsai4AnbL1EcHrFDkgIiwtYrISoK_AYJDzPCFthxrF6z2D-FfnjfUl1OfTAT_A5Z7Hrhl1Nbe_82pE9gfthiM6OLsjcvOxR2ZR8TeKFMZIzOKBsXeEglvcwfqXBhqsBhFRX7r5Gx1B51wkMahPOiE5-urDmxYHp2Os1geArYMMUaSsrr1dczNGXzvOBMgWhh16SM_aslaCeUMc=w685-h913-no

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I'm going to try to update soon. I recently got a haircut on a whim and cut -10 inches- of hair. I honestly didn't know my hair was that long. I'm still adjusting to it being short again. It is so wildly wavey again now that I don't have all the weight of my hair keeping it all mostly straight. And here I thought I grew out of the wild hair lol /eyeroll

Spoiler for size. Pardon my RBF, I hate my teeth so this is what you get lol.

EjBkZ35WkAAoquU

Last edited:

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Yea, that's why I said pardon the RBF lolz. I would love to get Invisalign or something like that so I could be more confident with my smile but it just hasn't happened yet. I'd rather put all of our extra money towards a down payment on a house and gtfo my apartment life. Then we'll see what happens. #wishlist

Edit: I forgot to mention that I straightened my hair for that picture. It's ridiculous otherwise.

Last edited:
Top Bottom