• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Should Capcom Go Back To Raccoon City?

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Ryan;32897 said:
I mean, tell a different story surrounding the Raccoon City accident? I think this could work but they would have to get the story perfect. What do you think? Any good ideas for a storyline?

A game set in Racoon city were you play as Nemesis would be kinda cool! ;)

Hoady

Selenatripox;35442 said:
A game set in Racoon city were you play as Nemesis would be kinda cool! ;)

It wouldn't be scary but they kind of already destroyed that purpose didn't they?:pinch:personally i think it would be awesome.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
playing as nemesis, ermm, that would be fun for about 5 mins, you couldn't make a story outta that.
plus if they did make a scenario playable as nemesis, it would be an unlockable one.

JACKXS

one they hint toit in the ending outbreak file two and two it is one big nucler blast creater if the radion didnt kill you what would be left it was nuked to remove all traces that incoulds RNA and DNA to keep it from spreading killig the hole crountry any one see re apolcyes what would you want a rock that golws in the dark and kills you wit radeations poisening a truly nasty way to die ahead shot before ther isides start to breakdon while youre slill alive and you skin and hair falls of would be kind

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Ryan;32897 said:
I mean, tell a different story surrounding the Raccoon City accident? I think this could work but they would have to get the story perfect. What do you think? Any good ideas for a storyline?

No, I'd rather they set it in a city much like Raccoon City... I don't really like "Prequel" games/movies, they just feel so unfresh and boring, because we already know the outcome and all. Setting it in a new city, but simular to Raccoon City, would be better. :)

Wesker_xSTARSx

If Raccoon City was to ever reemerge for the games, I only want it as remakes of RE, RE2, and RE3 with the RE5 game engine. And as for a Wesker-based game... When I want a full game based around playing Wesker, I'll get Lost Planet 2... which I plan on doing. But, seriously? I'd rather have new dlc for RE5 where you play as Jill & Wesker in either a scenario revolving how they survived the fall and journeyed through what ever horrors lurked around the outsides of the Spencer Estate only to reach the point where Wesker came to mind-control her... that or a scenario involving a S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team mission before the Arklay Mansion incident where you could have a 1-4 player short-story arch with Jill (S.T.A.R.S.), Chris (S.T.A.R.S.), Wesker (S.T.A.R.S.) and Barry (S.T.A.R.S.). One of those two side-story dlcs would be f***ing awesome.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Selenatripox;70546 said:
No, I'd rather they set it in a city much like Raccoon City... I don't really like "Prequel" games/movies, they just feel so unfresh and boring, because we already know the outcome and all. Setting it in a new city, but simular to Raccoon City, would be better. :)

Kind of like Sheena Island? In Survivor you are on Sheena Island, in some city, that could be like that.:)

T-Virus Injected

I think they should go to another place that's not spanish or with the ganados. I was thinking like Paris or something along the lines of a major busy city. I just think a European major city set in France or Germany perhaps would be kool.

Top Bottom