• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Should Capcom Go Back To Raccoon City?

Ryan

I mean, tell a different story surrounding the Raccoon City accident? I think this could work but they would have to get the story perfect. What do you think? Any good ideas for a storyline?

mastermind

that or they could have it in the eyes of a umbrella agent for an entire game instead of just a mini game using hunk.
is this what your meaning something like that???

mastermind

that would be awesome maybe it would explain his connection wth the raccoon outbreak and what he did between the first one and second one

judled

i think that destroying raccoon city brought rez to where it is today. it was prob not capcoms best move.

i dont think they should reuse raccoon. but i do think they should bring back the clasic zombie infessted city. oh and give us some of the old re charactors. its cool they kept things going with chris in 5 and leon in 4 but i wanta see rebecca barry and all those guys .

judled

rathit;33177 said:
Rebecca was at least seen in zero

yup true she was and i 1. i love teh old style of RE and the charactors i just wanta see what happened to them ya know. theres a few books there pretty good. it gives you insight to what happened to the stars members between 1 and 2.

anyway, raccoon was good but its had its day, i think

C. Redfield

I think Claire, Chris, Jill and Leon should return for Resident Evil 6 and investigate the remains of Racoon City with a Rebecca and Sherry apperance and Wesker clones:lol::D

dark_zero

yes i think they should go back to racoon city the las plagas story was great n all but if it keeps repeating it will prolly get boring

L

Lurker
C. Redfield;33860 said:
I think Claire, Chris, Jill and Leon should return for Resident Evil 6 and investigate the remains of Racoon City with a Rebecca and Sherry apperance and Wesker clones:lol::D

To go back to racoon! sherry is still to young shes like only 8.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
she's not 8 now..
how old was she in RE2, and RE6 is gonna be a few years into the future from now, so she wud be in her teens or becoming an adult.
if they continue in chronological order, then the city would be nothing at all now, although i do like the idea, have them fit it in between 2/3 and 4.say 6 months after the "destruction" of racoon city, that would be interesting.

weskerfan

i dont think there is anything left of raccoon city,not even the ruins.

it probably just a big giant crater from the bomb.

Rollin6z

They should do an RE2 storyline of Hunk getting through the city, getting the virus and escaping. You could have every Raccoon City monster in it, hordes of zombies. I had this thread idea before and nobody liked it.

bruno

Chief Researcher
With the release of the leeches, the T-virus spread through the forest.
After the incident, the remains of Raccoon City become a tourist attraction. What if some tourists are attacked and run into some building in the forest...
It'd be fun to play as a child, who freezes when sees a zombie. you have to run from the enemies instead of killing them.

MutatedEvil21

I have to agree with weskerfan, Resident Evil is about shooting the enemy not running; Not to mention I had enough of playing as a child in RE2, when you play as Sherry in Claires Scenario.

IMHO though Capcom should revisit Raccoon City, the sole purpose being because of Resident Evil Outbreak 1's ending; where it showed a research center right in the middle of Raccoon City.

Perhaps the story could be that Chris and a few others have to investigate this Research Center, but before that they have to make it through the Raccoon City Ruins to get there.

All in all the being a child concept could work in certain parts of the game, but not if it's all the game is about and nothing else; cause i am sure most RE Fans love blasting the occasional zombie or two.

Top Bottom