• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Scared the s*** outta me

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I'm playing RE3 to do a timed run and I was running by a bus when all of a sudden *BAM* birds fly out of the windows. I jumped and yelled a word that shall not be said. Even my dog jumped out of sleep lol. This leads me to the question... What part(s), if any, made you jump?

bruno

Chief Researcher
In the first time i played, the parts that made me jump were the crows that break the window in front of the city hall and the part in the city hall in which the zombies suddently open that door. I was also scared of Nemesis, but i think his theme song made him much more scarier than he is.
Now i know all of the "jumpy" parts, so i'm already expecting them. Nemesis doesn't scare me now, just a piece of meat running after me, hehe.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
The same, with the birds busting through the window. And basically any time Nemesis comes up out of no where lmao. I thought I was going to have a heart attack several times :p

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
lol Definitely. All you hear is the sound of glass breaking and you just know... then BAM! SHIIIIT! Wait... wait... is that a..? BOOOM! ROCKET LAUNCHER! WTF?! AAAAH!

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
The crows bursting through the bus windows and Nemesis jumping through the RPD window really made me jump. Besides those two I can't really think of any other "SURPRISE I'M GONNA EAT YOU" parts. Oh yeah and the part in the sewers where the zombies rise out of the water to surround you. Thankfully Carlos showed up... I think there were more scary momments in RE2.

Duo

I became so paranoid about Nemesis after mere minutes of gameplay that just hearing his music made me jump.

Sexta_PT

The moment that scared more was when nicolay shoots at jill in the dead factory.
I wasnt expecting to hear gunshots.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I always dread the part in the RPD where Nemesis bursts through the window. It shouldn't be that scary anymore, but that damn part gets me everytime.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
I know whatcha mean. >.> I mean, you know he's gonna jump in through the window. You know what route you are supposed to run. But every damned time you are saying to yourself, "Oh sh**! Oh sh**!" I do, anyways. :lol:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
"Run like heeellll!!" Hahaha, I hate that part too. I've played the game a million times and my heart still races everytime Nemesis drops outta no where.

tequila

Bottle Lover
The birdies always get to me LOL. Especially if you have that calm background music and the volume high, it's night time, no other lights on except the TV screen and game system on. Then BAM, glass is sattered and running away from a flock of crows trying to peck you to death. That door slammed open with a pack of zombies in that Y shape corridor was startling too. Another point was those frog like creatures when crossing that small bridge in the city park. They just jumped out of the nowhere the first time I played it.

Revenantjack_2.0

La Femme Fatale;64619 said:
I always dread the part in the RPD where Nemesis bursts through the window. It shouldn't be that scary anymore, but that damn part gets me everytime.

tremor;64897 said:
"Run like heeellll!!" Hahaha, I hate that part too. I've played the game a million times and my heart still races everytime Nemesis drops outta no where.
Agree! First time I ever got really scared while playing a game. That time I didn't know where to run so I just run around in circles, and he'd just chase me. It was scary but hilarious at the same time.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hahahaha...I do that to Nemesis now just to mess with him. "Catch me, catch me! mwuahahahahaha!"

hobojoe521

What part(s), if any, made you jump?[/QUOTE]

well it wasnt in RE3 but in RE4 when the dogs jump out od no-where in the maze and i jumped and hit my head on the ceiling

Revenantjack_2.0

tremor;65178 said:
Hahahaha...I do that to Nemesis now just to mess with him. "Catch me, catch me! mwuahahahahaha!"

You must never, ever, make fun of THE NEMESIS!:mad:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hobojoe521;65251 said:
well it wasnt in RE3 but in RE4 when the dogs jump out od no-where in the maze and i jumped and hit my head on the ceiling

Whoa, you must be really tall to hurt your head on the ceiling..:blink:

Top Bottom