• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 to be 'brutally scary' and to 'go back to it's roots'!

Albert Valentine

Alluring Evil
Did you even bother to go read the wikia...Sue me for not being able to remember the exact thing that said it, but i know it was there...And I notice you didn't comment on how they got the clearance to attack Umbrella in Russia...Where is their governmental backing...thats the age old question that you have beat around the bush and not answered...

The Private Regional Biohazard Containment Unit was an international anti-biohazard unit specially equipped and trained to handle abnormal biological threats to the general population, in response to the exposure of the illicit experiments done by the Umbrella Corporation.
In 2003, a team, at the behest of the Russian Government, was dispatched to the Umbrella Russia laboratory, located underneath an oil facility, with the objective to shut the facility down and gather enough evidence to bring Umbrella's officials to justice at the trial. With the behind-the-scenes assistance of Albert Wesker, the team succeeded.

A group containing Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield. Responsible for Operation T-A.L.O.S. in Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles.

About the RE3 file, sorry, but have went through RE1-RE3 files and none mentions it.
However...

After their return to civilization, S.T.A.R.S. requested a full-scale investigation of Umbrella's activities. However, many found their outlandish story too unbelievable to be possible.

Marvin Branagh tells the player in Resident Evil 2 that "No one believed them."

Albert Valentine

Alluring Evil
Nah, just that I can't remember every tiny detail, especially one like that. I did reply to all the others which were of a greater level of importance.

This one really is something obvious, though. lol

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
I hope it will go back to it roots. Has anyone seen the behind the tailer that was leaked some say its fake and leon and jill is the charaters in RE6. My sis says RE shgould end as it has too much Hollywood Infalance (bad spelling) i am mad at her right now.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Nah, just that I can't remember every tiny detail, especially one like that. I did reply to all the others which were of a greater level of importance.

This one really is something obvious, though. lol
Lol...Hmm...Not that it was ever an uncivilized conversation, but now that we threw in a couple "lols" It seems a bit more loosey goosey...
I hope it will go back to it roots. Has anyone seen the behind the tailer that was leaked some say its fake and leon and jill is the charaters in RE6. My sis says RE shgould end as it has too much Hollywood Infalance (bad spelling) i am mad at her right now.
It was fake...Capcom announced it was fake...A GOOD fake...

Weredolphin

Thank god it's going back to the way it used to be: less emphasis on the action, and more on the horror.

I'm with you on this one. I miss the Resident Evil + Sweet Home days. In the mean time, I'll just play that (fairly) old RE remake on the GameCube.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
It does seem like some of these newer titles are going to emphasize the horror, like RER for instance. Not too sure about ORC, but it still looks good, and just being in Raccoon again will be nice.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
I'm with you on this one. I miss the Resident Evil + Sweet Home days. In the mean time, I'll just play that (fairly) old RE remake on the GameCube.
Now THAT is a good idea. But don't throw Dead Space out of the equasion. That was probably the first truley scary Survival Horror since the REmake. And it was a totally solid game. I do miss The classic RE and Sweet Home days, but Dead Space re-re defined a genre. RE defined a genre, then Dead Space re defined it again. I love both series.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
As long as it hits back home with the horror, I'm fine. But where the hell is my Barry? Rebecca? It'd be cool for them to make a cameo in the upcoming game.

You all need to remember something... UC and DSC information isn't entirely correct! Do not rely on those two games for reliable information.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
As long as it hits back home with the horror, I'm fine. But where the hell is my Barry? Rebecca? It'd be cool for them to make a cameo in the upcoming game.

You all need to remember something... UC and DSC information isn't entirely correct! Do not rely on those two games for reliable information.

They are too correct...they were made to fill in the gaps...The gameplay maybe not...but every naration and file and synopsis is correct...so you can trust it...why even bring that up btw?

Top Bottom