• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 to be 'brutally scary' and to 'go back to it's roots'!

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
As long as it hits back home with the horror, I'm fine. But where the hell is my Barry? Rebecca? It'd be cool for them to make a cameo in the upcoming game.

You all need to remember something... UC and DSC information isn't entirely correct! Do not rely on those two games for reliable information.
You forgot Billy! Speaking of when is he gonna make a comback?

Silverback

Moving Mountains
They are too correct...they were made to fill in the gaps...The gameplay maybe not...but every naration and file and synopsis is correct...so you can trust it...why even bring that up btw?
Fill in the gaps? Capcom screwed stuff up. AGAIN. Grr.

Like whats with Nemesis' cyborg-esque voice? And Alexia killing Alfred? That never happaned in the original.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.

Like whats with Nemesis' cyborg-esque voice? And Alexia killing Alfred? That never happaned in the original.
I know I thought both of those parts were stupid.
Hey man long time no see. I love the new avatar, Venom is the shiznack.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Ah its great, It's non addictive, is a relaxer, and the best part is: it only kills as much braincells as holding your breath for 10 seconds.
Unfortunately, some Dip**** decided to make it illegal in the UK. Otherwise, I'd be smoking it, myself. How did you get some? (lol)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

No duh...but just like REmake, it REdid the cannon for games to come...quit whinnin because it did WONDERS for the series...

Silverback

Moving Mountains
I didn't say you were whinnin about REmake...Siad you're whinning about the Chronicles series when it's doin EXACTLY what REmake did...
REmake was just that, a remake. It didn't take important parts of the game, and alter them to the point that they made no sense storywise.

And stating a point isn't whining.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
REmake was just that, a remake. It didn't take important parts of the game, and alter them to the point that they made no sense storywise.

And stating a point isn't whining.
That's EXACTLY what REmake did...And Chronicles DO make sense because they, like REmake, took old stuff and made it obsolete...Updating the cannon to a way that makes it make MORE sense...How did REmake NOT change stuff exactly, when even the creators say it's 70% different...

Silverback

Moving Mountains
That's EXACTLY what REmake did...And Chronicles DO make sense because they, like REmake, took old stuff and made it obsolete...Updating the cannon to a way that makes it make MORE sense...How did REmake NOT change stuff exactly, when even the creators say it's 70% different...
Chronicles added things that make no sense Storywise in comparison to the already established canon.

Example - Alexia killing Alfred.

Alexia never killed Alfred in the original. Nor did she despise him in any way.

What did REmake change? Oh, the graphics. And added some new monsters that fit with the already established canon. (therefor not ruining anything, because the added enemies didn't feel out of place, atleast to me)

Don't bother replying. I won't reply back and I'm not debating anything with you after already arguing with Femme.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
I'm really not all too into video games enough to give a crap about little details... I myself thought the Remake was awesome, I loved it, storyline was amazing and I could care less about the small storyline tweaks. Lets not get too serious pplz.. it's just a game.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
I'm just
Chronicles added things that make no sense Storywise in comparison to the already established canon.

Example - Alexia killing Alfred.

Alexia never killed Alfred in the original. Nor did she despise him in any way.

What did REmake change? Oh, the graphics. And added some new monsters that fit with the already established canon. (therefor not ruining anything, because the added enemies didn't feel out of place, atleast to me)

Don't bother replying. I won't reply back and I'm not debating anything with you after already arguing with Femme.
I'm just saying, it seems more like Alexia to kill Alfred. Y'know, since she is a psychotic b*tch. And yes, Chronicles did mess up on somethings. But all in all, they were good. Gush!

B.Martin

I posted this on another part of the forum, is very relevant to the thread title.

I'd like to see resident evil go back to the old style, then perhaps you could unlock side missions in the new style. For me through Raccoon city really did it for me, the atmosphere created by a 'dead' city was un-matchable and un-beatable. I know ORC is going to be new style old location, which will be great to see and I'm looking forward to it. How about a old style, old location, new graphics, I dare say they could fit a whole lot of raccoon city into a new game. Make it dark like really dark, we've had things like the zoo on outbreak and the hospitals.

This could be further enhanced, how about a school or nursery that would be gruesome (the latter could cause some problems mind) with the new consoles you could fit the whole of raccoon city into a game. Even throw in a side mission in the police station, there are plenty of everyday life situations that could be expanded on...

Supermarkets, airports, trainstations, bus stations, country parks, kids playgrounds, afore mentioned schools, colleges, big business buildings, underground tube stations, more of the zoo's, hotels, banks, I could go on... All these things could be turned into horrific raccoon scenes and could be included and made truly awesome.

That's my quick opinion anyway!

Top Bottom