• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Resident Evil 5, 1 Year Anniversary.

v iBaxter

Today is the 1st Anniversary of Resi 5, exactly 1 year ago was friday the thirteenth so i was wondering what (if) you remember you were doing that day, well i got resi 5 a day early so i had bragging rights but then i was sad that my freinds got it because i couldnt tell them that i had it and they didnt :(...:lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I completed RE5 a week before it was out, my mate got the game early, my first copy was midnight release but the disc broke lol I had to get another copy of the game a few months later.

v iBaxter

echoey;68415 said:
I completed RE5 a week before it was out, my mate got the game early, my first copy was midnight release but the disc broke lol I had to get another copy of the game a few months later.

that sucks...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah... but now my box for RE5 is twice as heavy it has 2 instruction manuals because I never chucked the old one away, so its more heavy the the other games.. > _>

Mr Sunshine

Uh, I can't remember what I was doing that day.. Playing Resident Evil 2 probably! :lol:

Anyway, happy ..release day RE 5! :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It took ages for the DLC to come out. I wonder if anything else is gonna come out. I didnt even think the game had been out a year lol :p I must have been at this furom just over a year then :p

O(+>

I went out early in the morning and bought it, and pretty much spent all day on it. And felt inadequate in comparison to Chris' arms. He could strangle bears for fun...

teal27

I was probably at work. Working. Blah. I didn't get Resi 5 until a month later because I didn't think I'd like it.

We Are Ninja

I didn't buy the game until a couple of months ago. The controls in the demo turnede me off to the game, initially. I'm glad I came to my senses. :)

Ryan

I remember staying off school just to do down and pick it up from a local store. Got back home and played it till me fingers got numb!

valentine_day

annoying hattifattener
I knew it was mistake to buy game,(cause it could be one of my favourite game),and yes it`s now:lol: well,first i though i`m not gonna buy it,remember when i went to store,i`ve just got my payday and got money to buy it.I was okay,let`s take it and try.Me and my sister played it whole day,it`s was awesome.

Hoady

I'm pretty sure i stayed on the forums but i wasn't too bothered i already had the demo and thought"This is way gayer then RE4".Probably something to do with sheva and the minor changes i mean why get rid of the merchant?

Hard to believe its already been a year though!

dark_zero

I remember when it came out. It wasnt available where I work at, so I had to go all the way to walmart and buy it. Funny thing is as soon as I bought it, it took me 2 days to beat it. I was hoping for more of a challenge.

Top Bottom