• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Resident Evil 3 Remake Cover Art Reveal

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
New update for resident evil 2 is now live, it adds the Jill trophy

I love that they included the Jill letter, but it would be awesome if they updated REmake 2 with a security cam tape at the R.P.D. that shows Jill running and a giant walking silhouette and you hear the infamous "STAAAAAAAARS!" right before it cuts off (but before Nemesis can be seen clearly).

That would be so awesome! And it makes sense, too, they gotta have surveillance footage of Nemmy somewhere at the R.P.D..

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
I love that they included the Jill letter, but it would be awesome if they updated REmake 2 with a security cam tape at the R.P.D. that shows Jill running and a giant walking silhouette and you hear the infamous "STAAAAAAAARS!" right before it cuts off (but before Nemesis can be seen clearly).
I kinda wished exactly the same! I guess they left it out to keep RE3make a secret.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Hey, they can still add it to RE2! I wouldn't mind. If that games needs anything, it is more content. I loved it and it was my personal GOTY, but man, did it lack in content. The original RE2 had more content than this one! So, a couple more Nemesis Easter Eggs would be awesome.

D

Deleted member 21244

Model Sasha zotova is confirmed to be the new face for Jill, you can find her on Instagram

11174_2bbb1bf6-2499-46db-a0ff-c8874ee89fc2.jpg

I think she is a perfect jill

D

Deleted member 21244

Recent news confirmed that Re 3 will not have multiple ending but just one ending... This seams fair since there were just two ending in re 3 and there werent many difference between the two

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Yeah, there was good news and bad news in the most recent RE3 info release.

Unfortunately, there will be only one ending, no branching story choices, and no Mercenaries Mode. But Project Resistance looks like a fun alternative game mode anyway.

The good news is that Nemesis has an entire AI overhaul from Mr. X and will be capable of much more sophisticated tracking and that the sound design will be designated for sensing enemies in the area.

And here are the returning confirmed areas:

The Raccoon Streets, The Hospital, The Raccoon Newspaper Office, The Gas Station

D

Deleted member 21244

Yeah, there was good news and bad news in the most recent RE3 info release.

Unfortunately, there will be only one ending, no branching story choices, and no Mercenaries Mode. But Project Resistance looks like a fun alternative game mode anyway.

The good news is that Nemesis has an entire AI overhaul from Mr. X and will be capable of much more sophisticated tracking and that the sound design will be designated for sensing enemies in the area.

And here are the returning confirmed areas:

The Raccoon Streets, The Hospital, The Raccoon Newspaper Office, The Gas Station
Actually the developer didn't say that there will not be the choice to make lake in the original, they only say that there will not be alternative ending, also they never properly say that there will not be any mercenaries mode, if you read playstation. Magazine they never say this, but journalist and other reported this kind of news

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Just because there'll only be one ending doesn't mean that we don't see branching storylines. There's still a possibility that they'll flesh out Carlos's story quite a lot, meaning that we'll get to play as him in more situations.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
For all we know the branching storylines could be hidden this time, meaning your first playthrough could go normally, but your 2nd, 3rd and 4th playthroughs you end up with different events that you never knew about because they are hidden rather in flashing on your screen with big letters.
Stuff like that could amp up replayability

As for no Mercenaries mode, I won't miss it, Raid mode is better anyway, I hate playing against a countdown timer.

The Nemesis interests me more and more, I just wanna know if we're gonna get cool stuff if we can down him.

Jonipoon

We don't even know how Nemesis will work in the game yet. For all we know, it might not even be possible to "down" him in the remake at all, which means that the extra weapon parts won't be achievable the old way. I still think the extra weapon parts will be in the game, just not the way we expect.

That's the thing with remakes, they're supposed to give us something familiar yet surprising at the same time. I would actually find it a bit disappointing if everything in the game is exactly like the original.

D

Deleted member 21244

We don't even know how Nemesis will work in the game yet. For all we know, it might not even be possible to "down" him in the remake at all, which means that the extra weapon parts won't be achievable the old way. I still think the extra weapon parts will be in the game, just not the way we expect.

That's the thing with remakes, they're supposed to give us something familiar yet surprising at the same time. I would actually find it a bit disappointing if everything in the game is exactly like the original.
I think you can gun nemesis down like Mr x in re 2 remake but you can't take part from him like you can't take ammo or other things after you gun Mr x down

Jonipoon

I think you can gun nemesis down like Mr x in re 2 remake but you can't take part from him like you can't take ammo or other things after you gun Mr x down
That's what everyone will expect to happen. Players will expect to be able to temporarily gun him down just like with Mr X, because it makes sense right?

I think they'll surprise us.

D

Deleted member 21244

That's what everyone will expect to happen. Players will expect to be able to temporarily gun him down just like with Mr X, because it makes sense right?

I think they'll surprise us.
You can shoot 10 handgun bullet in Mr x to shoot Mr x down for 30 seconds, but it will be stupid for nemesis, since i remember in the original that I used many grenade rounds and he didn't went down, so probably he will went down but after many many many bullets

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I think it is a waste of ammo to shoot a stalking enemy. You put yourself in more danger by stopping to shoot them then you do just by running.

I only used two handgun bullets on Mr. X during the chase scenarios. One because I ****ing missed. And one to remove his hat and get the trophy.

If Nemesis drops worthy items, I may play through and drop him a few times.

Top Bottom