• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Resident Evil 3 Remake Cover Art Reveal

D

Deleted member 21244

https://www.residentevil.com/3/us/#product

New info and first image about nemesis

art_img14.jpg

nemesis_img.png

He look so terryfing and menacing

If you click on the link and go to character you can see the image of nicholai and other re 3 character

Also new trailer here

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 21244

Brad - "It's got a hard on for S.T.A.R.S members"
Jill - NO S**T!!!!!!
eoqwpwfxuaaky2__by_wesker500_ddodbga-pre.jpg
I can notice here that nemesis outfit is a bit destroyed... Also nemesis is originally wearing a mask before his face is burned at Jill apartment

Mr.R

Brad - "It's got a hard on for S.T.A.R.S members"
Jill - NO S**T!!!!!!
eoqwpwfxuaaky2__by_wesker500_ddodbga-pre.jpg
Okay, I laughed at that xD

This...looks like a death scene, though. Or maybe an attack that you need a defense item to get out? Looks badass at any rate.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
That is one big-ass rocket launcher Nemesis is carrying! Do you think it will be an unlockable weapon, just for fun? Because I'd love to see tiny Jill run around with that thing. :razz:

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
The gameplay looks fantastic! I'm even more pumped for this game now after seeing the Nemesis trailer, and he does look a lot better when you see him in action.

And that hunter scene looks absolutely terrifying. NOT looking forward to ****ting my pants during those encounters!

D

Deleted member 21244

By the trailer this game look better than re 2 remake... While the original version it was re 2 the better one, but this time they can probably make Re 3 better than 2

Also it happear that playstation magazine pages about Re 3 weren't that accurated since some of the things they say were mear conjecturs, Infact Peter fabiano say that only his word can be trusted... Since in article none of capcom employees or fabiano say that mercenaries want be in the game we can still hope to have a mercenaries mode

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
I remade the cover art a bit, I think the color scheme of the logo should've been purple instead of red in order to emphasize Nemesis. However the remake version of Nemesis doesn't look like he's going to have purple tentacles anyway, which is a shame. Nevertheless, here goes:

resident-evil-3-remake-leaked-art-3.png

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I remade the cover art a bit, I think the color scheme of the logo should've been purple instead of red in order to emphasize Nemesis. However the remake version of Nemesis doesn't look like he's going to have purple tentacles anyway, which is a shame. Nevertheless, here goes:

resident-evil-3-remake-leaked-art-3.png
I like this a lot better than the red.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Is it just me or is that crazy upside-down smiley face thing scary as hell? Like I get the town is in ruins but where the hell did that thing come from!? It looks like a very large version of that creepy doll in the orphanage.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
@Magnolia Grandiflora I assume the upside-down smiley (I love that name) is the same thing we see on top of this toy shop here, and will probably fall off at some point for some reason. I noticed it too and specifically came to the forum today to see if anyone else was creeped out by it. Dolls are scary!

clipboard01n4kag.jpg

Edit: Now that I'm looking at it again, maybe not... The upside-down smiley looks more baby-ish and has a rounder nose than the one in this picture, among other things. Oh God... What if Raccoon City has one of these around every corner? :eek: (Hint at a Code Veronica remake??)

Last edited:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
If anyone has seen the most recent videos, it turns out that the images we have seen are NOT of the Grave Digger. The Hunter Gamma open their mouths and it reveals a Gravy Digger type maw to trap Jill and swallow her. Probably the scariest moment in all of the trailers combined. Yikes.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
If anyone has seen the most recent videos, it turns out that the images we have seen are NOT of the Grave Digger. The Hunter Gamma open their mouths and it reveals a Gravy Digger type maw to trap Jill and swallow her. Probably the scariest moment in all of the trailers combined. Yikes.
I dunno about that. From what I've heard the Deimos do some pretty gnarly stuff if you get too close to them.

So apparently the enemies your encounter on the way to restore power to the train can grab you and implant a parasite into you orally. You have to use an herb or a first aid spray to have Jill throw it up before you die.

Skip to about 8:10 to hear her talk about it.

Granted we haven't seen it yet but from the reactions of people who have I'm not sure we want to.

Top Bottom