• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Resident evil 3 demo confirmed and first gameplay

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21244

Resident evil 3 demo had finally a release date and its 19th march 2019, while resistance will have a beta on the 27th march
Here is the demo trailer

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
So it appears that, instead of Mister Raccoons, we will now be shooting those little Toy Uncles. Serves them right for how ugly they are! And the demo is only three days away. Time to start replaying Jill's REmake campaign and RE2 in preparation!

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
https://www.residentevil.com/irc/en/map.html

So i find this map of raccon city on re 3 official site, maybe this will be the map to explore in the final game
Hardly the whole map though, since this map doesn't include the Clock Tower or the hospital in the Northen district.

What's interesting about this timeline though is that it basically confirms that we'll start the game playing as Carlos on September 26.

D

Deleted member 21244

Hardly the whole map though, since this map doesn't include the Clock Tower or the hospital in the Northen district.

What's interesting about this timeline though is that it basically confirms that we'll start the game playing as Carlos on September 26.
Yeah i think it's just the downtown and uptown part of the map, the first part of the game

I think we will start as jill, maybe Carlos will have some flashback

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Interesting that the Orphanage is on the map. I wonder if we'll be able to go inside again? Makes sense reusing assets.

Anyway, I love maps. I can't frickin wait!

D

Deleted member 21244

I'm currently downloading the resident evil 3demo on my ps4, if you want to download now instead of waiting tomorrow just crest s new Zealand account on you ps4 and its done

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I finally played the demo and I am very pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere is amazing and they didn't overdo the amount of ammo just lying around or found in boxes. It was challenging enough without being frustratingly difficult, however I can't seem to nail the QTEs yet, or the dodges. I would like to be able to change the buttons used for dodging because in a pinch I would never remember to press R1+L stick. Overall happy with the demo and will probably continue to play until I can buy the game.

D

Deleted member 21244

I finally played the demo and I am very pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere is amazing and they didn't overdo the amount of ammo just lying around or found in boxes. It was challenging enough without being frustratingly difficult, however I can't seem to nail the QTEs yet, or the dodges. I would like to be able to change the buttons used for dodging because in a pinch I would never remember to press R1+L stick. Overall happy with the demo and will probably continue to play until I can buy the game.
Yeah the dodge was a bit tricky at start but i manage to master it after some time, try to practice whit the first enemy you encounter and whit nemesis, nemesis is the easiest to dodge since is punch are more slow and easy to predict

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Yeah the dodge was a bit tricky at start but i manage to master it after some time, try to practice whit the first enemy you encounter and whit nemesis, nemesis is the easiest to dodge since is punch are more slow and easy to predict

The first time I saw Nemesis he basically beat the crap out of me and I died. The second time I tossed a frag and ran away. Next time I play I think I will try to down him. I will definitely have to work on the dodge.

D

Deleted member 21244

The first time I saw Nemesis he basically beat the crap out of me and I died. The second time I tossed a frag and ran away. Next time I play I think I will try to down him. I will definitely have to work on the dodge.
That s exactly what happened in my first playtrought, nemesis obliterated me completely, than i run but after a bit of practice whit the dodge i can now toy whit him... I get use to the dodge bow probably because remind me of dante royal guard technique from devil may cry who i use to practice a lot

D

Deleted member 21244

Nemesis is pretty terrifying guys, however are we gonna completely skip over how annoying it is that there are apparently 20 bobbleheads in the demo and even the professional gamers of YouTube can only find 19?
Yeah, i only find 17 of them, I don't know how to find the other... Some of them were pretty hard to spawn, there was one in Wich you have to defeat nemesis for three times than go to a police car to make a zombie came out of thr car and the mr Charlie was under the zombie

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I've managed to get 16 I believe but the last 3 that anyone knows about have been too difficult for me get to. I feel like I need more practice.

That last one is still bugging me though. There's even a guy on YouTube who, last I checked, had been live streaming for hours. Says he'll keep streaming until he gets the last one.

D

Deleted member 21244

I've managed to get 16 I believe but the last 3 that anyone knows about have been too difficult for me get to. I feel like I need more practice.

That last one is still bugging me though. There's even a guy on YouTube who, last I checked, had been live streaming for hours. Says he'll keep streaming until he gets the last one.
I heard from reddit that to find one you have to down nemesis 10 times and than go to the police car near the pharmacy, the zombie will get out of the car and the mr chsrlie is just in the car... There is even one in which you have to shoot a zombie in the background out of thr map and this will cause a zombie in the pharmacy to get up and reveal the mr charlie, rrally really tricky, who knows what capcom made for the last one lol

Top Bottom