• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Random question about resident evil

Hoady

Because undead ryhmes with bread so johnathon zombie said"hey we are eating bread next to the undead so lets inject him with lead because i'm fed up of seeing the rotted dead"Then his best mate yelled out "Mr. zombie!" and his spine got devoured by his own grandmother(undead)."From this day forth the undead shall be called zombies"he said as he scrathed his big domed head.

Darlinny49

I have a question regarding the first RE, do you on the second floor where you must place the statues on the opposite sides, There is a plain door with no knob, I sure wonder whats in there

L Kennedy

Darlinny49;23196 said:
I have a question regarding the first RE, do you on the second floor where you must place the statues on the opposite sides, There is a plain door with no knob, I sure wonder whats in there

isnt that in RE2

Darlinny49

Hmm I really think it's in the first, you meet the snake and stuff, I could be wrong, Haven't played in years, No wait it is the first, because barry helps with the snake

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Make sure your ready for a hunter smashin through a doorway haha i cant remmember what door.. but they chase you ;]

L Kennedy

i think there is a door in RE 2 with no knob too... right after the stairs with the darkroom... right before you get one of those red diamantes

L Kennedy

are you sure that its not RE2?? you have to move to statues to some platforms, and a red diamant falling from a statue in the midle

Darlinny49

No wait ur right it's in the police station not the mansion, Oh wow im lost, must go and play again to refresh my memory thanks L

bruno

Chief Researcher
Yeah, you're confusing the games. That corridor with the statues and the door without knob is in the 2nd floor of the R.P.D.. I believe the door leads to the corridor where Leon and Claire first meet... That area is later accessible but not through that door.
You can check in this map:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/198458/33562
That door is the one with a red cross, in the left side.

Top Bottom