• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Random question about resident evil

swahneey

I was just wondering if anything like the see through, touchscreen, gun drawer that is in the mansion actually exists.

If anybody knows please let me know.

I did say it was a random question right?

3d-agent

touchscreen do exist also see through one, if you have seen the Fighter planes HUD its not touchscreen but it is see through display, but they are not as widely used, but they'll be, i am saying this cuz i read in a magazine that transparent transistors are currently in development, when that is done there will be see through touchscreens computer monitors etc.. and other stuff like this.

midevil1

That is some hell of a information, u must be scientist from MARS :p
thanks for the info. :)(1st part was a joke)

here is some classified information that every government of every country hides from its people

"It was discovered in 1947 a meteor crashed somewhere in Roswell(New Mexico USA) and there is evidence suggesting that it was an alien spaceship"

believe it or not soon the alien colonization will begun :eek:

3d-agent

yeah..yeah..i heard about it and that place is called Area-51.

Dude you've watched lots of X-files....just like i did.lol ;)

ResiDude

Try this on for size!

I'm actually an escaped project from Area 51 and I'm undercover as a RE fanatic... They'll never find me here! Please don't tell! :p

Trinity

would claire and leon eventually end up together?

and chris and jill or carlos and jill?

alonecrow

claire-leon... i don't know about this one.. but it seems that they will not end up together..

chris-jill will be more likely..

imo..

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Does he kiss her, hahah oh snap. I didnt know that. What a fag why didnt he wreck ada in RE4 haha tey had the whole boat ride to sex each other.

Trinity

Ojha=]

I remember reading the book code veronica-it said that she wasn't sure about steve because she got pretty close with steve. The same was in nemesis regarding the jill,chris,carlos triangle. So what if they're shootin zombies? Love can be found in the strangest places=D

Trinity

[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=708.msg21809#msg21809 date=1233675417]
Did i read strange places..? ;)
[/quote]

yeah..why :-[

oh..there's an error in my previous post,but I can't modify it..I ment -she got pretty close with Leon :)-

3d-agent

yes cuz Leon was protecting her...and the attraction they have for each other is nothing more than a friendship. I am saying this cuz the way story turned in RE-Degen. U know Angela, long handshake.etc

Top Bottom