• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Put ashley in a tin can

Ada Wong™

ChrisRedfield1994;34388 said:
Well, does it repel rockets? O.O

LOL I had a bad accident speaking of rockets. I shot the hell outta her with an Infinite Launcher. (SHE GOT IN THE WAY)

I laughed and cried when I had to start all over.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
when ashley is in her special outfit, its a suit of armour lol nothing can kill her. nothing.
people cant even pick her up lol. yeah chris lol i sweear rpgs dont hurt her.. shes invincible i think.

haha i shot ashley loads. id make her run through the bear traps an laugh at her.

ResidentZelda

I LOVE that costume, especially when I leave to get captured and then the Zealots and Ganados fail because she's too heavy! XD I always crack myself up with that! XD

And everytime Leon catches her is so funny, he stands up like an old man that has snaped his back XD!

Levan

Polkka. lol
When she's wearing that costume that's the only time I like her. She makes a perfect distraction by sending her to the front lines, then snipe the distracted enemies from afar, even with a rocket launcher. :lol:

Godammlover

Yeah, I used to make her do stuff like that... Ahhh, I used to just go make a cuppa tea and I'd come back alive and they'd be tryin to steal my can.

Hoady

Godammlover;38069 said:
Yeah, I used to make her do stuff like that... Ahhh, I used to just go make a cuppa tea and I'd come back alive and they'd be tryin to steal my can.

Lol get a roll from the deli while your at it too.

She can slowly kill them all with brutal spine snapage.

Top Bottom