• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 No Sheva?

It's funny how quick a thread can go off topic...
But yea,Sheva should not return. Her mission is complete...That and I'm mad at her for helping Chris kill Wesker instead of Jill -_-

JMG29

To Let The World Be
sheva had a nice butt, so I do miss her ;)
Resident+Evil+Darkside+Chronicles+Claire+Redfield.jpg

I want Ms.Redfield back.

they don't exist so I can say want I want :D
How?
Are you Atheist?
obv. the only real person In this universe is Alice! duh...I mean since the world and(Res Evil) revolves around her and all!!....wow she is awesome her hotness makes me throb....(sarcasm) :D
Still, video game or not it's still considered perverted :rolleyes:

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
wow lol, this topics up and down like a yo yo.
back on topic, you guys are right, she shouldn't return, her mission is complete.
she doesn't have any real reason to make an appearance again, i mean yes she is linked to chris and he is starring in 6, but bringing her back would raise more questions about her leaving africa etc, when she should be staying over there to control the bio terror outbreaks and potential threats over there.

plus she was a terrible partner in terms of in game AI to have around, i know that doesn't reflect on her back story and character but she was just awful in combat.

JMG29

To Let The World Be
I didn't really want to turn that into a conversation but if the other guy insists...

I like Sheva as a character but not as a co-op partner, unless she's controlled by another player.

COME ON
COME ON
HURRY
HURRY
COME ON
COME ON
HURRY
HURRY
OK

We kept mashing the O button for so long. It was hilarious.

aintnoscrub

Premium
I didn't really want to turn that into a conversation but if the other guy insists...

I like Sheva as a character but not as a co-op partner, unless she's controlled by another player.

COME ON
COME ON
HURRY
HURRY
COME ON
COME ON
HURRY
HURRY
OK

We kept mashing the O button for so long. It was hilarious.
dude just ignore him lol.

yeah i get what you mean, i did that as well..when she's not running between walls trying to figure out left from right, she's stuck miles behind...:mad:

JMG29

To Let The World Be
No, I meant that's what me and my co-op partner did. We were messing around. We stood by each other next to the red exit doors, wasting ammo on each other, and pressing O like retards.
dude just ignore him lol.
I like discussions.

aintnoscrub

Premium
No, I meant that's what me and my co-op partner did. We were messing around. We stood by each other next to the red exit doors, wasting ammo on each other, and pressing O like retards.
I like discussions.
yeah fair enough, but take it in the right thread at least....

Top Bottom