• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 No Sheva?

MageUK

Cursed Bloodline
Why are they getting rid of Sheva as she is just settling into the series. Bastards </3

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Why are they getting rid of Sheva as she is just settling into the series. ******** </3
shes dead....she was the token black -chick who would say one liners and say no you didnt!! they killed her off you know home the horror movies work! -Plus she was always in the way and theres bigger things going on then helping out in her rinky dink village..

Jay

K.I.N.G.
shes dead....she was the token black -chick who would say one liners and say no you didnt!! they killed her off you know home the horror movies work! -Plus she was always in the way and theres bigger things going on then helping out in her rinky dink village..
You're joking, right? Sheva is not dead nor did Capcom kill her off. Her scenario ended in RE5. We can assume she's somewhere else on another mission.

The_Green_King

i would be surprised if she isnt at least mentioned in 6. sure no one really liked her, but she did work with chris and theres gotta be a reason they dont at least speak occasionally. i mean she did help him defeat his arch nemesis. if some one helped me like that we would be homies for life haha.

HELLBOY1980

i would be surprised if she isnt at least mentioned in 6. sure no one really liked her, but she did work with chris and theres gotta be a reason they dont at least speak occasionally. i mean she did help him defeat his arch nemesis. if some one helped me like that we would be homies for life haha.
- Thats Chris' Brown suga' on the side when Jills not around

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Sheva was the most unnecessary character in RE, and should never return...If not for her, RE5 would have been an AMAZING game...Due to her character, it is only a good game...Like I said, she should never come back...Sure, she was Chris' partner...But let's face it...She was the lame "Buddy Cop Film" type partner...The kind that never gets a sequel...

HELLBOY1980

-they could do a luis and sheva title for vita or 3ds...ID buy that but not a big time console,pc game..

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
-they could do a luis and sheva title for vita or 3ds...ID buy that but not a big time console,pc game..
Why Luis and Sheva? Luis is dead...And well...To us RE fans, so is Sheva...Idk...Maybe if they were included in a mercs game...Well...Luis should be in a mercs game...No Sheva...

HELLBOY1980

Why Luis and Sheva? Luis is dead...And well...To us RE fans, so is Sheva...Idk...Maybe if they were included in a mercs game...Well...Luis should be in a mercs game...No Sheva...
-luis is in the mercenaries reunion on resident evil 5 and so is sheva.... a prequal game...nevermind, Sheva sucks!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
-luis is in the mercenaries reunion on resident evil 5 and so is sheva.... a prequal game...nevermind, Sheva sucks!
Luis is in Mercs Reunion!! I lost my copy of RE5 for PS3 when I moved...And at the time I hadn't unlocked everybody yet! That's so cool!!

HELLBOY1980

Luis is in Mercs Reunion!! I lost my copy of RE5 for PS3 when I moved...And at the time I hadn't unlocked everybody yet! That's so cool!!
-only person not in the mercenaries is HUNK for some reason they never added him in resident evil 5?? -every character from 3ds mercenaries is in it

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
-only person not in the mercenaries is HUNK for some reason they never added him in resident evil 5?? -every character from 3ds mercenaries is in it
Wait...I thought Claire wasn't in it...I thought Mercs 3DS was the first Mercs to feature Claire...

HELLBOY1980

Wait...I thought Claire wasn't in it...I thought Mercs 3DS was the first Mercs to feature Claire...
-i am wrong sir i popped it in last night! -no luis or claire....its josh i meant to say, kept thinking luis from left4dead i guess?

Top Bottom