• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!(caps)

hobojoe521

WWWHHHHYYYYY WWWWHHHHYYYY WWWHHHYYY!!!!!!!!!! i heard resident evil 5 will never come out on the wii. Is this true:(:sick::(:sick:

hobojoe521

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ConvictedMP5

chill, you dont even know weather or not if someone from capcom confirmed it. we'll have to wait and see what happens. and capcom should foucus on remaking RE2 and 3 not porting RE5 to wii

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The Wii doesn't support the graphics or in-game engine. It's not likely. Sorry, bud.

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
then buy a PS3 or Xbox 360 if you want to play RE-5
i have Bought my x-box 360 just ONLY for RE-5
i saw some vids of it i knew i must have it..... :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Resident Evil 5 still might come out for the Wii! Stanger things have happened... I mean - Infinity Ward ported Modern Warfare for the Wii.

Revenantjack_2.0

ShevaAlomarfan;65476 said:
then buy a PS3 or Xbox 360 if you want to play RE-5
i have Bought my x-box 360 just ONLY for RE-5
i saw some vids of it i knew i must have it..... :D

I know how that felt, man. Years ago, I saved up and bought the original XBOX just so that I can play Ninja Gaiden. Now I have to save up for a PS3.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Steve;65495 said:
Resident Evil 5 still might come out for the Wii! Stanger things have happened... I mean - Infinity Ward ported Modern Warfare for the Wii.

Mmmhhmmm. I don't know if I'd want RE5 for the wii though. But I don't even have a wii :lol: Ssoooo..

We Are Ninja

tremor;65501 said:
Mmmhhmmm. I don't know if I'd want RE5 for the wii though. But I don't even have a wii :lol: Ssoooo..

Seconded. If they did, they'd dumb it down and rename it (Much like they did Modern Warfare).

"Coming soon to the Wii - Resident Evil 5: Wii Ops"

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
We Are Ninja;65530 said:
Seconded. If they did, they'd dumb it down and rename it (Much like they did Modern Warfare).

"Coming soon to the Wii - Resident Evil 5: Wii Ops"

Wii Ops :lol:

Levan

Polkka. lol
If Capcom would ever port RE5 into the Wii...

I would totally crap myself! I apologize for the language. xD

I mean, I'm not actually a gamer who aims on graphics. I'm more on the gameplay side of the game, and whether or not a next-gen game looks like some 20th century classic, I wouldn't care one bit as long as it fits my tastes in gameplay style, and of course, has a rather "un-"pointless story.

So RE5 on the Wii?! Bring it on Capcom! Bring it on... the Wii.

Levan

Polkka. lol
EDIT: Sorry for the double post. The forum's acting a bit weird. It failed to post and when I posted again it already doubled. D:

weskerfan

its no big deal,just buy a 360 or ps3.
they dont cost much more than a wii nowadays.
if you can afford a wii,then you can afford one of the other consoles too.

Sexta_PT

its no big deal,just buy a 360 or ps3.
they dont cost much more than a wii nowadays.

Its more cheap to buy a computer, i bought the parts of my computer separatedly in forums and i only spend 175 euros.
And in the pc version you also have acess to windows live and some features that xbox or ps3 dont have like mods and graphics in 3d if you use 3d glasses of course.

Top Bottom