• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New world order (dont read if you dont believe in it)

dark_zero

i was just wondering if their are any people in here that believe in this new world order that is supposedly happening as we speaks. and what are your opinions on it. I can clearly see this happening today in our society and have reasearched what is going to be happening in the next couple of years with this world and the government.

NiteKrawler

I think it is bound to happen but not they way some people see it. Globalization is happening at an alarming rate and it may not be long before we all speak one language and use one currency and all that. I don't see it as a sign of evil or the end of the world though. It is just happening.

dark_zero

really i can see it as the end of the world because they are slowly introducing these vira chips on credit cards,debitcards, us passports (as of june 1st), drivers licences now and those chips are supposdly have tracking devices on them so the government will know where your at all the time and some people are having those chips implanted on their right hand, and they will be making these smart cards that have them so if you refuse to get this chip you wont be able to have money or food.

NiteKrawler

lol. I don't believe anything that hardcore will occur. If it did, there would be a rebel uprising not unlike that in Star Wars IV-VI. :)

dark_zero

its already happening in this world and whats worst is what they have been doing to christians i dont wanna talk about it but its pretty gruesome but if you dont believe me thats fine all im trying to do is get the truth out about new world order and what its really going to do to people.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
dark_zero;42557 said:
really i can see it as the end of the world because they are slowly introducing these vira chips on credit cards,debitcards, us passports (as of june 1st), drivers licences now and those chips are supposdly have tracking devices on them so the government will know where your at all the time and some people are having those chips implanted on their right hand, and they will be making these smart cards that have them so if you refuse to get this chip you wont be able to have money or food.

yea, that is scary.

but how the hell can you "see it as the end of the world", the government implanting chips in people doesnt have anything to do with the end of the world. :dry:

Hoady

With the government anything is possible but seriously before that happens i reckon we will get in a war and recovering from a war isn't exactly instantly simple.But i hate talking about politics or war, if these old dickheads are going to start a war why the hell don't they hop on the battlefield?Reminds me of Minority Report pretty much wherever you go yours eyes are scanned so the government is constantly on your back.

I don't trust anyone whos up on the higher level never did...

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i believe that times are changing, and the government is stepping up security a hell of alot, but nothing drastic is going to happen anytime soon, and this business of new world order, is being taken completely out of proportion, and people are generating alot of buzz surrounding it, which like anything else, means the sheep begin to follow....

Hoady

Yeah for this whole chip stuff i don't believe it will happen to soon maybe when i'm old but yeah i think our technology is still very undeveloped from what we may think all we can do is keep advancing but i think it is happening way too rapidly.Humans will kill themselves through greed and power all these people are doing is stooging everyone in the world like me the average chocko, these people don't give a **** about human compassion there mindless twats who are always wanting more.Put it this way being greedy your ripping off other people for yourself, power hungry is when these people want more land or abuse there power which can usually lead to fighting.

End of the world?No not so soon we got plenty more to do another 100 years.I don't know about what the over population situation is going to be like but i like to think of global warming as the end...its the earth in bad karmas form ready to kick everyone in the ass.I haven't heard of what they have been doing to christians though but then again i'm not christian.

dark_zero

no u know off of starwars they had those holograms where you could talk to people without them being there or anything i guess just not to long ago someone actually made a real hologram of a person using todays technology

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
This is actually quite a bit of coincidence; I just got my first micro-chipped debit card today, haha. Anyway, I have a lot to comment on with this topic, but I’m going to try and make it as short and sweet as possible.

Do I believe in a ‘New World Order’? Well, yes and no. I can understand the connections if you’re particularly religious. Yes, there’s that bit in Revelations about the mark of the devil in the wrist or the forehead, and how the only way to purchase or sell goods is having this mark imprinted on your person. It’s not difficult to relate this back to the new micro-chipped credit/debit cards that are being established right now. Most cash doesn’t exist in paper or coins anymore; it’s largely electronic, one way or another. If we want to do away with all the cash and have everything running though chipped cards and whatnot, it’s easy to see the connection with the bit in Revelations. And I don’t really buy the whole ‘Obama is the Anti-Christ’ speech.

That said, I’ve always leant more to the ‘no’ side. Don’t get me wrong, international relations certainly aren’t my forte of politics and I’m not as well versed in the new world order conspiracy theories as I should be, but I don’t know. I’m a realist at heart; I wholeheartedly believe that all states always have and always will act in an entirely self-interested matter, and I don’t believe that any of the ‘superpowers’ are going to forsake their national identity anytime soon. I mean, globalization- whatever it really is- obviously ‘exists’ and what not- but do I personally believe there’s a group powerful enough to rule the world autonomously? Not really. I mean- the United Nations would probably be the most suitable candidate for the job- but when we think about it, what power do they really have? As an institution, they are successful in their main goals thus far- preventing World War Three and that’s about it. What offensive power do they have? The UN depends entirely on individual nation-states for its armed forces capacities, which is why they don’t have much of an army. States are way too nationalistic to allow their people fighting for some utopian cause. There is also the elites that don’t want anything to do with it. Hell, this is probably one of the reasons they’re having such a hard time with the Sudan. So, do I believe that eventually some powerful and united group will autonomously ‘rule the world’? Not really. It’s more of an ‘I’d have to see it to believe it’ kind of thing.

I’m sorry if this post is a little messy. I’m not particular skilled with IR or conspiracy theories (and I have a hard time differentiating the two), and the NWO is so ridiculously broad that it’s difficult for me to get my mind around fully. Quite frankly, I think we should be a tad bit more concerned with North Korea’s nukes than with the Anti-Christ and his credit cards at the moment, heh.

Sorry that this post is so long :lol:

dark_zero

no your post was fine and its not messy i totally get your view on things and im not here to argue with you i just want people to speak their opinion on it and thats what you did no need to apologize :)

Hoady

La Femme Fatale;42908 said:
Quite frankly, I think we should be a tad bit more concerned with North Korea’s nukes than with the Anti-Christ and his credit cards at the moment, heh.
Yeah that sent me some paranoia when i first saw it, Mr. Ill is gonna die soon apparently so i guess before he dies he wouldn't mind sending the world in a bit of conflict.There was this tv show my mate was telling me about on how these reporters get into North Korea and show all the goings down there.That country is in a real rough state, that if anything is a world order with the brainwashing and such.

I hate war talk though, not my style.

Top Bottom