• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 New DLC Ideas?

If they put Alice in the game I would never even fart in the direction of another RE game in my life. Even if Wesker AND Alexia came back.

*Sigh* I dunno, I found something out yesterday that leans towards him being dead when I calculated conclusions, broke my heart. But...that's another topic. We can talk about it somewhere else.

Kellyrose

New costumes would be cool, but I wouldn't be heartbroken if Capcom didn't release.

It would be nice to see something like alternate endings/scenarios and maybe some fixes for the DLC thats already out :|

^I dunno, you know they downgrade all the characters to make Alice look perfect. If Jill can't kill a dog, i'll bet Wesker can't even lift a feather in the movie. Does Anderson think we're suppose to be excited that Wesker and Alice might face off in the next film? We all know Mary Sue is gonna win with blind colors while making Wesker look sorry and nothing like his real in-game character.

Kellyrose;48968 said:
It would be nice to see something like alternate endings/scenarios|

Wonderful idea! I didn't think of that one.

Zombie Enclave

But the reason they want to play as Alice is because of how she has like god skills and ****.

She's like that hacker on Counter Strike that shoots you through walls and JUST CANT BE BANNED.

Even with her powers I really don't find her interesting at all. Just another Mary-Sue to me.

Zombie Enclave

Same thing. Just for " OMFG POWARS!!!! " and for, really, sex appeal. Just like Transformers and Megan Fox. If you hate the movie, you'll still like it for the girl that is "hot" ! Right?

( Wrong. :dry: )

wpstudart

If Alice is added, I would stop playing the newer Residents, it would be 'Hi, Resident Evil isn't a game anymore, just a merchandising ****'.

Top Bottom