• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 New DLC Ideas?

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
it's just so funny, (found it on a Food Network page)

but anyway. some better hidden charactors

Lara Croft- her eqiptment would be, L Hawk and two whole boxes of ammo, Jills Handgun, Pistol Grip Shotgun, and the TMP, she has One F.Aid Spray and Sticky grenades (handgrenades that stick To MAJINI only)

Magoichi Saika
08-magoichi.png

(Rifle man in Samurai Warriors)- Has, Dragunuv Rifle , Sawn off Shotgun (Double Barrel), and pipe bombs F.aid SPray

Clair Redfield- Jills handgun, TMP. M3 shotgun, M16 Machine Gun, Green/Red Herb Mix

Sun Shang Xiang- (Sun Jian's Daughter in Dynasty Warriors) weapons- Throwing Daggers (one Hit, no aim help) Bow with Infinate Arrows, Crossbow (needs Crossbow Bolts)

Sunshangxiang.jpg

wpstudart

They could just do some new missions with different characters, like Chris and Jill in the mansion (flashbacks) and showing how Claire is after Code Veronica.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i like your idea about claire. they could do a few chapters with claire on her missions to destroy Umbrella with new gameplay (stealth ,Climbing, Puzzles EXT),

wpstudart

Yeah! Something like that! She getting in a new Umbrella (now Tricell) Facility. It would be very cool.

wpstudart

Yeah! It would rock. And they could say more things about umbrella whereabouts, and things like that!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
1. A storl-line for Jill, Josh, and possibly one for Wesker

2. Some more mercs maps such as the Spencer Masion, the R.P.D., the Umbrella Training Facility, the Ecliptic Express, Alfred's MAnsion, and maybe the Racoon Streets.

3. Some new mercs like Claire, Rebecca, Josh, Billy, HUNK, Steve, Barry, Leon, Ada, Carlos, Sergei, and possibly some Outbreak characters.

4.Some new weapons including the Samurai Edge, Berreta PX4, Golden Lugger or Luggers, and some more.

That is about all I can think of right now.

Some ideas I thought of that will probably never happen:

Uroburos Wesker for mercs (This one just came to mind)
Male fanservice outfits (Now that would make my life complete)
Claire for mercs (Come on we haven't seen her kick ass in a game since CV)
Bonus story Seperate ways eqivalent (Bonus stories are sweet)
Assignment Ada equivalent (Again, bonus stories are sweet)
Added cutscenes for more details and just plain out more entertainment. (I live for cutscenes)

Can't think of anything else right now.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Here are some more ideas I just thought of.

1.A few new costumes for both Story and Mercs like Jill's RE3 outfit, Jill's alternate costume from RE1 remake, Chris's Code Veronica Costume, Chris's alternate costume in RE1 remake, Wesker's suit from Code Veronica, Wesker with the coat from the RE5 flashback, and Jill's S.T.A.R.S outfit.

2. A minigame were you got to go to Spencer's Castle from the flashbacks and you got to play as Jill or Chris and encounter Wesker as the boss. (This is probably a lame idea due to that there was possibly no one in the castle except Wesker and Spencer when Jill and Chris went in.)

BIGHARD CHEATER;48581 said:
Here are some more ideas I just thought of.

1.A few new costumes for both Story and Mercs like Jill's RE3 outfit, Jill's alternate costume from RE1 remake, Chris's Code Veronica Costume, Chris's alternate costume in RE1 remake, Wesker's suit from Code Veronica, Wesker with the coat from the RE5 flashback, and Jill's S.T.A.R.S outfit.
Not to sound rude, but I think bringing back other alternate costumes from previous games is rather redundant. (I underline the ones I was talking about.)If that's the case why bother with new ones when they're just constantly bringing back old ones? It kinda defeats the purpose of alternate outfits in my opinion.

wpstudart

I think they should do a new game. I was thinking, and they could launch "Resident Evil Wesker's Chronicles". Everybody would love it, who doesn't like Wesker? And besides, it would be new. I dunno. But for a DLC, I think they could say Rebecca, Billy, Carlos Oliveira and Barry whereabouts. Even Claire. Because, nobody knows what happened to them. I'm curious to discover about then. Even Sherry nobody knows where she is.

It could show Chris doing the previous missions for BSAA (if were one previous the one in Resident Evil). They could add new players for Mercenaries. Because in Resident Evil 4 they put HUNK, and what hunk has to do with resident evil 4 story? Even Luis Sera would be a better call. Speaking of Luis, they could say his story.

I won't say anything further, because all I'm saying is already too much, if I say more, it would be non-sense.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
013;48585 said:
Not to sound rude, but I think bringing back other alternate costumes from previous games is rather redundant. (I underline the ones I was talking about.)If that's the case why bother with new ones when they're just constantly bringing back old ones? It kinda defeats the purpose of alternate outfits in my opinion.

I understand. I was an idiot for doing that because RE1 remake had those costumes and out of all the Resident Evil games I saw or played none of them had a costume that was an alternate one from another Resident Evil game. I was a fool for putting that down.

There was two more costumes that I saw from Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles and it was Jill and Chris's winter outfit from the last scenario, but I thought that idea wasn't going to be very good.

They were cool outfits, but they pretty much just looked like their STARS outfits with coats over them.

And no you're not foolish, i've heard of worst request. That was hardly a foolish statement.

To wp: If they did make a game on Wesker, I hope with all my might that it is not a FPS. (It would be a waste.) To have it in RE4 or 5 format would be nice.

wpstudart

013;48617 said:
To wp: If they did make a game on Wesker, I hope with all my might that it is not a FPS. (It would be a waste.) To have it in RE4 or 5 format would be nice.

Yeah, otherwise it wouldn't be so nice. Even in older RE format would be nice. :lol:

While I don't think they would return to the old format, I would still play if by some chance they did. ^^

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Here is something I just thought of, but I think that it is horrible.

I thinking of having Alice from the Resident Evil Movies in the Mercenaries, but this may be a terrible idea because she was in the movies and she was never a game character.

Top Bottom