• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 New DLC Ideas?

A_Wesker123

The Original
If Capcom were to bring out any more DLC for REsi 5, wht do you think they should include?

I think the obvious one is a Seperate Ways type of minigame for Josh or Jill. I'd love to see this happen as well as some new weapons and maybe a few new characters/stages for Mercs.

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

I have a shortlist of stuff I'd love to see ^^

1: As you guys have both said, a new chapter or set of chapters for Jill to give her more screentime and show the story from her prospective.

2: More unlockable costumes, but the costumes should be tied to online play, from a mercs mode SS duo rank to defeat X players in survivor mode....Jill's STARS outfit should be included for definate!

3: Jill unlockable as a playable maingame character (can be swapped with Chris and Sheva through bonus features) put it as a difficult achievement however (obtain x amount of S ranks on professional)

4: More characters added to mercs mode, likely candidates are Barry Burton, Hunk, Claire, Leon and Ada, each requires unlocking, but HUNK would be the most challenging.

5: More maps to play on through mercs mode, a large sniper-friendly map like the ship would be welcomed ^^

6: Balancing of current mercs characters, Weskers Cobra strike taking a hit to critical percent, STARS Wesker losing the hydra but getting a jailbreaker in its place (the hydra given to STARS Chris instead of the horrible mg), A heavy hitting weapon given to both BSAA Jill and Clubbin' Sheva, infinite ammo taken off of Tribal sheva's longbow and arrows dropped in quivers of 6 and 12 (much like Krauser in RE4)

7: Global leaderboard reset, better monitoring of Melee "sploiters" and subsequent removal from the leaderboards if they are exploiting a characters "bugged melee" to wrack up an insane score (wont be a problem if a cobra strike nerf is implemented)

8: Reaper insta-deathblow from behind removed, or the frequency from it triggering when behind a player substantially lowered.

9: Proper ending implemented to main story, the ending was terrible, unthoughtful and poorly implemented....real one please!

just my 2 cents on what needs to be done to improve the RE5 experience through DLC :)

Zombie Enclave

Those are some nice ideas. I always wanted the RE5 mercs to have Hunk in it like the RE4 Mercs. And I would love to have a more sniper friendly map.

Godammlover

I think, to be fair.

4 way co-op.
Let me try to explain, in my head.. Since I just thought of it you may not quite understand.

In RE5, there are at least two more people you could play as. Jill & Josh.
Now, the two main characters that you play are Chris & Sheva. Maybe, in with the 4 player co-op. Two people could play Sheva & Chris and the other two people could play Jill & Josh... Yes, you may have to make little more plot line for the two characters to be play for as long as Sheva & Chris but maybe, it would be a great idea? ( I unno, just my thoughts )

Sephiroxas

I wouldn't mind seeing more outfits, or unlock-able characters like hunk, ada, claire..so on and so forth

Rollin6z

Make a few Raccoon City maps for Mercenaries. Sure you'll fight Majini in it but who cares, unless Capcom skins the Majini into Zombies.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well I didn't really care for Josh, and I personally don't think there is much to do with him anyway...although we all know and love Jill, I don't tihnk there is much do add on to her stuff either, it seems she just went and found Josh and convienantly showed up in a chopper with two RPGs....

NiteKrawler

Why do they need to change the ending? It's a much deeper ending than most of the other RE's. I mean seriously...The "overtime" comment in RE4's ending instantly dropped it below RE5's.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
NiteKrawler;40814 said:
Why do they need to change the ending? It's a much deeper ending than most of the other RE's. I mean seriously...The "overtime" comment in RE4's ending instantly dropped it below RE5's.

Yeah I don't see how some people can say that RE5's ending sucked, as if they haven't seen the ending for RE1, RE3, CVX(excluding the fight, so maybe just CV), RE4, Dead Aim, etc....

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
my list

Downloadable Story for Jill

More Manji on Screen

and an alternate version of the game, here's my explaination

It Starts as RE5 does, then when the first hord of manji apear, chris and Sheva are Seperated, if you play as chris it's the normal game with more areas and more Enemies, sheva will have a totaly different game with mainly puzzles and traps . the same happens in the caves again with many traps and puzzles for Sheva. chris finaly reunites with her at the end of the mines area.

New Enemies

More variety in the Plagas like the ones in RE4.

Zombie stages in exparemental areas (you now can get infected with T-Virus and must find anti virus ,if you don't you slowly loose health and eventualy die (First aid sprays and herbs just heal)

MORE LICKERS

and More Boss battles like

HUGE Lizards and other things , and even the Giant Croc

Downloadable Jill Story
Starts at the jill battle with wesker and ends with final Wesker most likley 4 chapters with 3 sub chapters. beating this gives you infinant Grenade Launcher

More VS Mode Stages and charactors, plus you can pick your weopons and items in the levels, and if you want, turn off other enemies

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ah yeah, you never get inf grenade gun :[
good ideas I agree with some of what you put down. But I think Chris should get puzzles as well as Sheva if they ever split up lol, Chris did get through the mansion after all lol an that had more puzzles then Resi5 did lol

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Needs more HUNK!
I doubt it is possible, but I thought the Hunters would have been more appropriate than the Lickers. In the RE1,REmake, and CVX Chris fought against Hunters, not Lickers.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
the hunters would be cool too, they would be more apropriot in the swamps too.

here's some more

-SOME movement while aiming (sidesteping and Moveing Back)
-Hunk (he would Get M5 Assault Rifle, Hand Gun, 2 of all grenades, Tazer,Grapple gun (Impails through about 5 enemies and retracts ,if aimed at a roof, he goes with in and it also removes heads instantly)
-Chris has more strength related puzzles
-wesker has more VS mode moves

PsychoJill

Heres a couple of ideas that popped into my head.

A side mission of what happened after the game. Like a Jill and Chris side mission taking down whats left of the virus.

A playable mission of when Jill and Chris went to the Spencer estate in the flashback movie.

A seperate ways, you play as Jill's darker side and see the story though her eyes as she follows Wesker.

Mr Death

Definitely more characters. I was extremely disappointed when witnessing no characters from RE4. (Hunk, Leon, Krauser, Ada) These characters do have other costumes that they can wear (as I've seen, Capcom has enjoyed giving at least 2 costume types to each character). New maps would also be a huge plus. Recommendations for maps would be the Mansion, Raccoon City, and any other suggestions really. I was really excited to see some new melee attacks for Leon and Hunk to be honest :confused:. One can only hope...

teal27

Ooh, I love the idea of more outfits. Lol. Typical girl, right? :D

Having Leon as an additional character would also be SUPER fun, and I agree that an extra mission with Chris and Jill as partners would be a definite plus.

Tack on a nice little prologue movie depicting some sort of finalization of a relationship between Chris and Jill, and I'd gladly dole out some cash for that baby. :D

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
how about a hidden charactor
fat-1.jpg

wpstudart

La Femme Fatale;48396 said:
You must really like that lady in the picture. After all, you've only showed us several times already.

He probably is, look at the picture, it's written "fan of the month" lol :confused:

Top Bottom