• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Name some of the dumbest things ever happened in real life

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
The Left 4 Dead 2 boycott - This is one of the most stupidest and most childish things that have ever happened. After the success of Left 4 Dead Valve made the announcement of the sequel Left 4 Dead 2. After hundreds of people have heard this they were shocked, but some people just wanted to b**ch about it. Later after the announcement a boycott of the sequel happened. All they did was complain that Valve never made DLC that they promisied and that Valve has never made a sequel after one year after one of their games were released. Where do I begin? Well lets back up to where they said Valve never made the DLC that they promised, well #1 They did released a DLC for FREE, #2 They should have waited a little longer for the new DLC to be released, and #3 They did make DLC and they said that they didn't. After the new DLC arrived they group became disbanded due to that they got the DLC they wanted, what p****y a** f***ing b****es.

Racism to RE5 - Before the game was released on Friday the 13th they was alot of talk about racism to this game. Everybody who said this game was racist didn't get the point that even before in the trailers it wasen't racist. How in the world is defending yourselves against people who are trying to kill you racist. Some people even argued that it only had black people in it, including the early trailers, well they are wrong because on the 2nd or 3rd trailer if you paused it at the right time you can see a white guy majini being killed in the trailer strongly hinting that there is going to be white people to get killed as well. So that was very dumb of them (note I am not trying to be like strikeback and b***h about and keep talking about it so don't get the idea that I am being just like him.)

Wii vs Xbox vs PS3 fight - Ever since the PS3, wii, and Xbox 360 where anounced there were constant fights of all 3 consoles with people on different sides saying that the other console sucks. Well this is why I think it is dumb and childish. People who were like this kept on going this console sucks and it everything about this console is better so hahahaha. Dosen't that sounds like children arguing why this toy is better than the other. All I have to say is that doing something like this and slashing out on something else is (and no offense to anyone) just plain childish. If you don't belive me check out another thread where I was slashing out on the PS3 and Kellyrose saying that I was acting like a child, (I do apologize to Kellyrose and Romero for that stupid thing I did awhile back I promise that I will not slash out another console ever again.)

That was just some of the dumbest things that have ever happened. Please list some more stupid things that you know of. It could be an argument, something that was known world wide, or something that happend between you and someone else.

NOTE: I didn't want to make this to be to inappropite. So I am asking very nicely that you do not list anything that goes against someone else (only to people that you don't know), if it is an argument please leave anything that goes against the argument (just tell the argument don't lash out on the other person), don't argue against someone else's posts and call it stupid, and make no offense to anyone else. Just please leave anything to an apporpiate level because I don't want to be banned on one of my favorite forums because I listed something inappropiate or someone who did list something inapprorpiate all due to that it was my fault.

Kellyrose

lol
We have this Papasan chair in the living room, and for some reason or another, the base was upside down, I don't know how it got like that. Anyway, my mom sits down in it. The bowl part of the chair completely flips out and lands on the ground sideways, with my mom still in it.

It was completely silent. There was no noise made for about 5 seconds before my brother and I start cracking up. Easily the funniest/stupidest thing I have seen in months.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
Okay, I've got a few things that I've done that are completely and totally stupid.

1-I ran into a brick wall, chasing my sister, cracking my forhead open when I was 3

2- My brother was chasing me, and I had the bright idea to hide behind the rocking chair we had sitting in the corner of the living room, well he ran into the rocker, causing it to slam into my head, and my head to slam into the wall a good 4 times in a row.

3- I ran into a wall-mart post, while trying to walk backwards. it went a little something like this.

Me: *walking backwards, talking to step dad*
Step dad: *blinks* Watch out for that post.
Me: What po--*slams into post*

5- I broke a chair while watching something on Youtube, that scared the crap outta me.

I rest my case, I am a very clumsy person.

Popo

i drank coke and then i forgot and ate mentos and i had a terrible stomach ache and i puked all day

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Here are some more incredibly dumb things

Judd and Anthony's Prank from Sleepaway Camp 2 - If you watched this movie then you probably remeber these 2 morons. It wasen't the actors it was the characters. How dumb are these 2. They try to scare Angela by making costumes and trying to look like Freddy and Jason. The dumb thing is that #1 Freedy is old and has messed up skin, Anthony didn't look anything like him all he had was a red face, hat, and gloves with claws. #2 Jason dosen't wear a blue sweater. #3 How can Anthony lose his gloves, you are supposed to have them on at all times. #4 Since when did Jason have a afro. #4 Why did Judd think that Anthony was dressed up as Leatherface, if Anthony was going to try to be Freddy why would he dress up like Leatherface. I loved movie and I just hate these 2 characters (not the actors)

Renton's fake mission from Eureka 7 episode 7 - I do love this show, but when I started to see Renton in the first episodes I knew he was going to be stupid in the series. The most stupidest thing he did was not even realizing that his mission from episode 7. He was told to do all sorts of stuff. Like that the package was soup, dressing up like a retard, being in a men's sana, and insulting a guy who look like he was in wrestling. How stupid can he be in this episode. How can he not tell that the whole mission was a hoax and a prank to make him look like a complete idiot. He could have easly know that it was a prank with all the stuff that was to make him look stupid. For the full thing go to myspace.com and look up the episode in the videos.

Jack Thompson's hate towards video games - He hates video games and he thinks that is why we are in war. All he does is just rant about video games being violent. Sure forget all the violence in movies, TV, all that kind of stuff and just complain about the violence in video games. I think that this is really stupid on what he did. Well, actually he does alot of stupid stuff, but ranting, complaing, snd sueing video games has to be the dumbest thing he as ever done.

Me in an argument with a kid - This argument was about a year ago and I still remeber it. I was playing a game and my friend wouldn't stop sending invites to talk to him. I told him to stop and he starts cussing me out and says that he didn't send one. All I said was to stop inviting me and he gets all mad and cussing me out. That is really stupid. Ever since then he has been stalking me and telling random people that I was g*y. I think that was really stupid of him to do all that, and him saying that he didn't send me invites was stupid due to that his name is on the invites.

Another argument between another kid - Yet another dumb thing involving a kid. I was basically playing Der Riese (The Giant) and it was early in the morning so I knew that I was probably going to be in a lobby with some people in somewhere in Europe. Well I did. We started and the kid keeps on complaining and when ever I died, down or got a sh***y weapon I would complain, but this kid never stop complaining. At one point on my third death or down the kid starts going like OMG and I asked him to stop complainig. He then went into a blind rage and goes like "All you do is complain you stupid white american. All you americans are fat and stupid and worthless." All I said was to please stop complaining and he gets mad at me and starts to be racist. I didn't even say anything bad about him or where he lived. Even one of the other players backed me up and he said that what the kid said was racist. So why you should you be racist toward me if I didn't say anything bad about you, that is so stupid and one of the dumbest things ever.

Another f**king argument - Not long after the last argument another kid joins and almost did the exact same thing as the last kid. All this kid did was that he kept on complaining about the connection and lag. I asked him to stop complaining and just like the last kid he goes into a blind rage saying almost the exact same things as the last kid said. But this kid was even more stupid by saying "YOU HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE GAME BI**H!!!" I never complained in that game so why would you do this and be racist. This another thing that is one of the dumbest things in the world.

I would like to point out that the last 2 I wasen't saying anything racist, harmful, etc to these kids. They all started started being racist when I asked them to stop complaining so please don't get the idea that I said anything bad during the game toward these kids.

Another thing I would like to point out is that doing something racist is one of the dumbest things in the world.

D

Deleted member 1428

Hmmm.... I robber was robbing a store but got caught in the act.... while he was asleep....

In other words.... He fell asleep while robbing the store.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Here are some more incredible dumb things

Peter and Riff - Like Judd and Anthony from SC: Unhappy Campers, Peter adn Riff from SC: Teenafge Wasteland are both really dumb. Peter brings fire crakers, why would you bring fire crackers and why would you leave them to where someone could get them and put them in your mouth. Riff on the other hand brings a switchblade, radio, and a gun, again why would bring a switch blade with a cop that is going to be at the camp, why would you bring a gun with you when people could get it and shoot you and when the cop just got onto you, and why would you listen to horrible rap music when it makes people throw-up, Riff is more dumb yet alone a dork because his line "I like movies.... with ***s and blood" ok I can understand blood, but liking ***s is just plain nerdish.

Not finishing SC: The survivor - How could they do this. This movie would have been great, but instead you leave everything at a cliffhanger at #3 and you are not going to finish the fourth. Pamela Springsteen would have also been great to return as the killer. However they did release the unfinish movie, but still the fans wanted to see the sequel, but instead they didn't finish the fourth.

The creation of Alpha-152 - Some of you probably don't understand what I am saying about this one. Well in DOA4 there us a boss named Alpha-152. There was nothing what she did, looked, or all that crap. The thing that was majorly messed up was the way she fights. I know that some may call her easy, challenging, and all that, but some hated her because of her insane combos. She was hard to hit due to that she was teleporting everywhere, some of her attacks caused you to lose most of your health, and that she was never unlockable. I find a bit easy and challenging, but taking the challenge to the point that it is just so irratating is just plain dumb. Even a critics who reviewd this game made a warning is that if she finds the person who made this monster would be kicked in the f*****.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Slash;60165 said:
i drank coke and then i forgot and ate mentos and i had a terrible stomach ache and i puked all day
ha whatever
that doesnt happen
when its in your stomach, even if you take a mentos straight away it wont have an effect, been there and tried it plenty of times for the fun of it

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I drank alot of coke once and then had a mentos
foamed at the mouth for like 2 minutes, it was mad.

> : P

L

Lurker
are you sure you werent so high you had a standing seizure?

Well anyway.

Argument with dumb kids like cheater- Basically i was playing a mod for half life 2 and i had to carry people in crates using a crane. while using the crane some dumb **** pushed the crate all over the place and i lost control of the crane cause its going crazy. Suddenly the crane smacks into a mountain killing the idiotand the idiot started yelling, and cussing me out. I told him it was all his fault because he was pushing it, which was the truth.
He yells a little more then leaves. what a stupid kid.

Hoady

When you walk past peoples houses and little dogs start yelling at you usually people have 2 or 3 of them.They start barking at you thinking there mad tough and scaring you off every time you walk past.Makes you just want to jump over the fence and shake them to death...they make good footballs too.;)

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Here are some more stupid dumb things.

Hacking and Modding over Xbox Live - Why would you do this? If you have Xbox live then you know why hacking and modding is bad over XBL. If you don't then what happens is that you will be banned for doing either one of these. I don't know if PSN does this, but XBL does. It is best to only mod when you don't have XBL, but hacking is illegal so don't try it.

Racism to Left 4 Dead 2 - Like I said in the past, racism is one of the dumbest things in the world. This has to be the stupidest racism I have ever heard. So far only 1 person has said that the game was racist and he claimed that every single infected where black. That is a lie, because most of the infeceted are grey, or even show their real colors. So far I seen the game and I only saw white infected. That guy really needs to get a life.

"I kick a** for the lord" - Ok I know that all of us should kick a** for the lord, but I am talking about the awful fight scene in Peter Jackson's Dead Alive/Brain Dead. The scene where you here this line is when a priest or some other christian in a pink robe starts going Chuck Norris on the 3 zombies. I don't get this why would a guy wear pink, mostly if he is a christian. But this fight scene was horrible, and the scene sucked to the point where I wanted it to go away so I can watch the rest of the movie.

The bugs in Mothership Zeta - I can't even tell how many bugs are in this DLC. There is alot and I am not going to waste my time telling some of the bugs on it.

The controversy towards No Russian - Even though Modern Warfare 2 was released 4 days ago, there was talk about the level No Russian before it came out. The whole thing about the level is that you kill innocent people so you don't blow your cover. Why didn't they blame GTA or Saints Row for killing innocent people. It all goes comes down to Modern Warfare 2 which makes the controversy toward No Russian so stupid and dumb.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
my mom accidently stepped on a cat, causing it to spray out a stream of crap. The cat sat up and began to try and burry it, even tho it was on a rug. XD

ResidentZelda

Well I guess the stupidest thing that has happened is that I tried to shave when I was 3 and ended up bleeding and loosing half of my eyebrow lol, but I was trying to copy my grandpa.......

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
ResidentZelda;60347 said:
Well I guess the stupidest thing that has happened is that I tried to shave when I was 3 and ended up bleeding and loosing half of my eyebrow lol, but I was trying to copy my grandpa.......

O....k. That is just plain gross.

Hoady

ResidentZelda;60347 said:

lol thats quite funny.

I've done so many stupid things in my life:Once i punched a whippersnipper while my friend had the engine on and it violently cut up my hand.Another is no matter how much i do it there simply isn't a cure for when i get on a push bike drunk and me not falling off within the first 5 seconds.Miraculously though i can then ride for an hour at full speed without a single bump.

Then there are shufflers and metros...they actually all need to be tortured by satan personally.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I almost slipped off my roof two days ago, that would and could of been really bad, like broken legs bad or something worse lol.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
The AI in L4D and L4D2 - They are more dumber than Sheva and Chris's AI. I am not even going to go through ever single detail. Lets just say that when you see them you should kill them.

Me not watching Walker Texas Ranger - I am a complete idiot for not watching this show. It was very popular due to that well, it had Chuck Norris. Why is this so dumb for me? Well if you can remeber my constant posts that had Mary Elizabeth McGlynn saying that she is my favorite actress, singer, ADR director, writer, etc. I even had a post that has 2 pictures of her. Well she was in Walker Texas Ranger in the episode Right Man, Wrong Time. The show also had Tobin Bell who play as Jigsaw from the Saw series, he was in the wedding episodes that had 2 parts and I would have liked to see that, but still me not watching Walker Texas Ranger and not seeing Mary Elizabeth McGlynn in it is really dumb. I hope I can find and watch the episode soon.

People breaking consoles - There are thousands or just maybe hundreds of videos posted on youtube showing people break some video game consoles. I have seen one with the PS3, one on the Xbox, and one on the Xbox 360. There is even an X-play episode that show Morgan Webb breaking 3 console that included the Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube (it pointed out that the PS2 was the weakest and the gamecube was the strongest). These things are very stupid, I can see why it ain't stupid if you broke it by accident, but by purpose. Then you know what that means. $$$$$$$$$$$ went down the drain and you wasted the money that you could have spent for something else.

Top Bottom