• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My RE6 Idea

Nosophoros

I'm been thinking of a plot, location, and character(s) for RE6 and come up with a few things...

- New "zombie" type (faster, rational, actually retain most of their memory, almost blind, long cuts along the cheeks running from the lips to the ears[meaning they can open their jaws a lot more])

- Returning characters (Billy, HUNK, and a mysterious female character)

- Story will be set around a new pharmacutical company made by wesker.

- Saves will be made by either hooking up a laptop or a portable device into a jack .

- Billy and Hunk will be temporary partners.

- The woman will either be a new or old character and will be infected with the new virus early on, letting you experience the power of the virus as you play.

That's it for now...

Levan

Polkka. lol
Your zombie idea strangely reminds me of the regenerators, of course they're not fast though. :D

Good ideas, but, maybe they should just use the typewriter instead of a laptop, but still very creative. :)

Nosophoros

Thanks, I'm still trying to think of the game locations...but I've already got most of the charaters done.

Zombie Enclave

No, this is not good....

No Merchant? Wtf man? The Merchant made RE 40 times better....atleast make him the shop dude.....just with more civilized clothes. Make him the last unlockable character in Mercs (Has all weapons)

Levan

Polkka. lol
Well, he didn't say that the merchant shouldn't be in RE6 anyway, or maybe he just forgot to include him.

Zombie Enclave

Better not be like the RE5 shop....no what are ya buyin....IT WILL **** ME OFF.

Just kidding, but please, if you think it should have a shop, I hope it is not the bland, random RE5 shop.

Levan

Polkka. lol
If this takes place first in some village, it should be a person. Maybe they could make the merchant like the one in Bioshock, but meh I still want a person that's selling them. It just depends on the location.

3rd Mutation

Yes, I like the merchant, but I'd like Capcom to give him a background, give him a reason to be there.
They should make him out to be a man of steel, braving harsh conditions to get artifacts at all costs. You know, just make him a human being, albeit a very untouchable one. ;)

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
Alucard;41205 said:
New "zombie" type (faster, rational, actually retain most of their memory, almost blind, long cuts along the cheeks running from the lips to the ears[meaning they can open their jaws a lot more])
Meh. Okay, that's cool, but do they have pitch forks an other human weapons? Or do they just try to bite you? Personally, I think that they should be crazy animal like creatures that try to slice you with their sharp claws, bite chunks of your body off, and try to choke the hell out of you. Something like regenerators except they are very agile. Also, there should be a wide variety of B.O.W's. Like how they had in RE 1 and RE2. Of course, make them different but I want more monster and less human like creatures. And no ****ing el gigante. Please. Oh and a new type of tyrant, except this one can teleport like Wesker could. That would be raw as hell.
Alucard;41205 said:
- Returning characters (Billy, HUNK, and a mysterious female character)
Hell yeah!
Alucard;41205 said:
- Story will be set around a new pharmacutical company made by wesker.
Meh. No more Wesker related things. I personally think it should be off of the special organization that Ada used to (or still does) work for. I mean now is a better time than any for something to go wrong with their plans. After all, the only description we have of them is that they "are real men, with real ambitions for power." Interesting, isn't it?
Alucard;41205 said:
- Saves will be made by either hooking up a laptop or a portable device into a jack .
Cool.
Alucard;41205 said:
- Billy and Hunk will be temporary partners.
Super hell yeah!
Alucard;41205 said:
- The woman will either be a new or old character and will be infected with the new virus early on, letting you experience the power of the virus as you play.
That would be cool. Rebecca, Rebecca. But in the end I wouldn't be satisfied unless the virus got out of control and Rebecca turned crazy and Billy had to painfully fight her. Something like Claire and Steve. It's the most emotional way. And they would be killing off a main character, which to me, it's about time. To be honest, I thought they were going to have the balls to do that with Jill. But they didn't. But this is only if the female character is Rebecca, and not a new one. If it's a new one they I wouldn't mind if they lived. Either way, it's a great idea to have gameplay where you can be "infected."
Alucard;41205 said:
That's it for now...
Yeah, and make it more scary. Also, you didn't say if it should be the old gameplay or the new.

Trinity

I'd put all of the main character,and make a few stories,depending on which couple you choose ;)

Nosophoros

-I think that the game should have RE4's camera angles and similar controls, along with the ability to run and gun.
-I think giving the merchant a larger background is a great idea.
-Rebecca Chambers sounds like a good female character to work with I'll just have to figure out how to age her, maybe she'll have longer hair.
-Been thinking of mixing zombies and parasites, but maybe this is just a stupid idea.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well I guess everyone has their theories, and Alucard, I guess that is yours.:)

Having the ability to run 'n' gun is something that I feel has no place in RE, and I would actually be put in a real foul mood if they did that...

I think we need to let the Merchant go. He was a great memorable character, but development for him seems unneccessary.

And Rebecca was 18 in 1998, so by RE5 she was 28, so you can use that for referrence for whenever RE6 should or will take place.:)

I think mixing T-Virus and Parasites like Las Plagas or NE-Alpha is actually a really great idea, as pretty much all of those are on the black market(possibly a plot idea for the Merchant if you like) and I bet it could happen.:) And let us not forget the other samples that are out there, G, T-Veronica, T/G, Progenitor, etc.;)

Nosophoros

I recently read a thread by Levan and saw that (she?) has thought of the same thing although in a different way.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Alucard;41791 said:
I recently read a thread by Levan and saw that (she?) has thought of the same thing although in a different way.

The same thing as you or me?:)

Levan

Polkka. lol
I'm a he, lol.

Meh, I just thought the combination of the two would have interesting effects. Maybe they could do it in RE6. :)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Levan;41820 said:
I'm a he, lol.

Meh, I just thought the combination of the two would have interesting effects. Maybe they could do it in RE6. :)

I could absolutely see the parasites and viruses being combined, don't know how effective it would be, but I bet it could happen, just look at Dead Aim, with the T/G-Virus.:)

I would prefer to just have them both in the same game though, having bioweapons infected with parasites, ones with intelligence, and others that are infected with T, and I would like some relentlessly fast zombies too.:)

I would actually really enjoy something with a bunch of T-103's, kind of like how during Raccoon City there were a bunch of them deployed, the purpose for collecting data, that would be kind of cool, it was almost like that in Survivor too.:)

Zombie Enclave

Spike991;41786 said:
Well I guess everyone has their theories, and Alucard, I guess that is yours.:)

Having the ability to run 'n' gun is something that I feel has no place in RE, and I would actually be put in a real foul mood if they did that...

I think we need to let the Merchant go. He was a great memorable character, but development for him seems unneccessary.

And Rebecca was 18 in 1998, so by RE5 she was 28, so you can use that for referrence for whenever RE6 should or will take place.:)

I think mixing T-Virus and Parasites like Las Plagas or NE-Alpha is actually a really great idea, as pretty much all of those are on the black market(possibly a plot idea for the Merchant if you like) and I bet it could happen.:) And let us not forget the other samples that are out there, G, T-Veronica, T/G, Progenitor, etc.;)

No, The Merchant is the best character ever, even better then Wesker and any other bad ass.

Levan

Polkka. lol
One thing I really disliked about RE5 is the controls... Maybe they should revert it back to how it should be, for the PS3 Square should be run, while X on the 360, and aiming should be done with the left analog stick/d-pad for both consoles. :(

I wish they'd revert it back to normal, unless you guys are all accustommed to the aiming system now in RE5 I guess I'll just have to dream. x_x

Top Bottom