• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My RE6 Idea

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Levan;41838 said:
One thing I really disliked about RE5 is the controls... Maybe they should revert it back to how it should be, for the PS3 Square should be run, while X on the 360, and aiming should be done with the left analog stick/d-pad for both consoles. :(

I wish they'd revert it back to normal, unless you guys are all accustommed to the aiming system now in RE5 I guess I'll just have to dream. x_x

Which control scheme were you using? Because the one I was playing with I moved the character with the left analogue stick, aimed with the left analogue stick(this is on 360 by the way), aim with R, shoot with X, A to reload, L for knife...no strafing of course.:) I believe it was set D....or A, it was the first or last one.:)

jopo

there should be a sand box or rpg. like fallout.keep the over the shoulder and lose the mass ammo. alot of scares and i like how the knife has actualy been doing dmg lately. destroyed city(re3) small town(re4-5) desert(re3(movie))

D

Deleted member 1428

Ooooo. Make it for the Wii also. It has a good plot.

Top Bottom