• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Life

dark_zero

good i guess i just havent been here on a while my life has just changed very fast and im getting used to new changes that i have to face now

REGirlfan

i read everything everyone said in this thread.Life is not hard...it's what u make out if it.for instance....me i really don't like my life because i may be dieing..2 years ago i had a tumor that was removed i barly survived it.but im here..but with some side effects i have really bad headachs and i have to keep it in check with this medicine i take.And now another tumor is forming.other than my illness.my life is pretty much ok.i really try to stay to myself...for an exception of u guys lol your like family lol HUGZ :(

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=232.msg5866#msg5866 date=1203832358]
i read everything everyone said in this thread.Life is not hard...it's what u make out if it.for instance....me i really don't like my life because i may be dieing..2 years ago i had a tumor that was removed i barly survived it.but im here..but with some side effects i have really bad headachs and i have to keep it in check with this medicine i take.And now another tumor is forming.other than my illness.my life is pretty much ok.i really try to stay to myself...for an exception of u guys lol your like family lol HUGZ :(
[/quote]

good words from REGirlfan.
take her example as your thoughts.
life will be easier if you followed it happily. ;)
have a nice day, and a nice life.

Buster

Im 15, My life consists of school and computer gmaes. lol
in school im known as that kid who is rally mean to everyone execpt chicks. i get called "emo" alot because i listen to metal.
i find it funny. so i start fights alot :)
hehe

dark_zero

[quote author=Buster link=topic=232.msg5871#msg5871 date=1203835428]
Im 15, My life consists of school and computer gmaes. lol
in school im known as that kid who is rally mean to everyone execpt chicks. i get called "emo" alot because i listen to metal.
i find it funny. so i start fights alot :)
hehe
[/quote]

looks like ppl dont know the meaning of emo lol cuz emo doesnt mean listening to metal lol they must not know much lol

alonecrow

[quote author=dark_zero link=topic=232.msg5876#msg5876 date=1203876089]
looks like ppl dont know the meaning of emo lol cuz emo doesnt mean listening to metal lol they must not know much lol
[/quote]

yeah.. being emo didn't mean because you listen metal a lot.. they're different..

ResidentEvil179

REGirl -Hugs back- you guys are like my family too and My friend has the same thing he got his tumor removed it was located on his brain. I feel bad for him. But Tumor is bad i have to agree. But every time i try to make the best out of my life something just goes horrible wrong. Then i feel like im ignored

Buster

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=232.msg5884#msg5884 date=1203900278]
yeah.. being emo didn't mean because you listen metal a lot.. they're different..
[/quote]

YAY some people that acuuallt understand LOL!!!!!!

dark_zero

im a hardcore metal fan lol and im not emo lol im not even goth lol im just myself i dont need a label to tell me who i am

dark_zero

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=232.msg5934#msg5934 date=1203992728]
Yeah thats good postive spirit!! I wish i can think postive
[/quote]

u dont have to think you can just be positive :-[

alonecrow

i don't really listen to metal, but my friend does and i never say him an emo guy.
i like listening alternative much.. just like my siggy.. muse.

Top Bottom