• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Life

ResidentEvil179

Yeah, this girl i met just basically hates me now. She was soo nice i helped her through alot and she helped me and it seemed like we clicked in sooo much but she got mad at me because i didnt respond when she called me but i did responded but she signed off, and i apoglized and she accepted it and then she thought i was calling her a liar at some point and shes mad at me and i want to talk to her soooo bad i don't no what to do guys!! i dont no what to doo!! help! im in such a depression (not just cause of her for many many reasons) and this hit me hard in the heart guys i dont no what to do please help me!!

A_Wesker123

The Original
I wouldnt worry residentevil179. You havent really done anything wrong. If i were you i would just carry on my normal life but keep trying to talk to her.
As for me i ve too got a problem. Theres this girl at school who i really really like.Everyone knows that i like her (even her!). Ive asked her out a few times last year but she said no everytime. Now im really good mates with her but the only problem is that she is going out with someone in the year above me.
Im really worked up because i cant stop thinking about her. Can someone please give me some advice? :(

dark_zero

maybe really tell her how you feel but dont make it sound like u really really like her because she may think that is creepy idk im not good at giving relationship advice lol i got my own love life to deal with so i dont have to worry about asking someone out cuz i have been with the same guy for 2yrs now

A_Wesker123

The Original
OMG. My one of my best mates fancies her now to and he is like BESTMATES with her. She said that she was having trouble with her boyfriend because she can only see him every 2 weeks. I told her to just talk to him but her so called best mate tells her to chuck her b/f. He is tryna get with her and i know i'll never hear the end of it if he does. I need help :(

black monster

i don't know about you but my life is really bad

my whole life i've been punished becuse i don't find some jokes funny so i don't laugh so thay got mad at me. like when i was in college there was one doctor who said that he will take 10 points out of the students who don't laugh at his jokes.

and being punished becuse i didn't cry when my uncle died, and didn't cry when my best friend died, and didn't cry when my father died.

and For 17 years, me and a friend lived together. and he simply said that he doesn't know anything about me.

Top Bottom