• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Life

dark_zero

Np ur nt the only one lol my dad denies im his daughter im nt aloud to have nice things treats my sis like a princess while i get the leftovers n bad enough my bf mite be moving

ResidentEvil179

That is pretty rough...at least your not pregnant theres a girl on my voc bus ruined her whole life shes pregnant. look at it that way you may not have money but now all the money this girl has HAS to spend it on the baby...so....yea...and this is my life:

I help people and they dont listen they yell at me for not giving suggestions then i get picked on i walk away i get shoved i shove back walk away i get my ass kicked. I literally have only 2 friends my Best friends john and nick and guess what? there fighting (we known each other since 1st grade) so know i want them to make up so we can all hang out but nope 1 has to be stubborn. I try sooooo hard sooooooooooooooooo hard to just live life more and more....i went to a phycologist that did not help one bit at all one bit. My life is just falling apart from underneath me slowly the ground under my feet are collapsing to a place where i can never be saved nd it stinks. I mean the girl i liked was a tease just played me until she can get what she wanted (which was another kid i knew) so she used me to get to hiim and yeah im just like a over used toilet plunger. I help out but then i get poop (ha poop sorry had to lol) out of it all and im just always used over and over and i always tell myself im gonna realize it im going to realize it but nope never realize it because they always slip by me -sigh- just wish i was 18 already sorta kinda

dark_zero

im know at school as the stuck up lil **** not only that i went to school one day and found a note saying that some chick wanted to kill me if i was in her group for one more thing :'(

ResidentEvil179

Hahaha we may never find out, but yeah life it's pretty bad. I don't get why people try to cheer people up when they specifaclly know they can't do the job. But then they go and insist. They need to walk in someones shoes like Dark's or mine. I don't get why people try

Top Bottom