• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Last Game You Finished & Rate it!

D

Deleted member 21244

RE2 (1998) Leon B Scenario 10/10 of course. Lol.

My brother got me DMC5 for christmas but I probably will never get to it. I don't play games too often these days, mainly just old RE titles.
DMC 5 Is a great game, especially if you are a dmc fan... The gameplay is the best in the series and the story in good and entertaining... It fall netx do dmc 1 and 3 for me, it s totally a 9 out of 10

D

Deleted member 21244

Just replayed resident evil 7 biohazard and I must say it was better than I remembere, totally better than re 2 remake... Dlc are also good and not a hero and end of Zoe deliver a sutisfying ending to the resident evil 7 experience

A 9 out of 10

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I have been itching to replay RE7 again. I love the game personally even if I am not the biggest fan of going first person. I haven't played End of Zoe, but I did manage to beat Not a Hero, so maybe in the next few months, I'll take it on.

D

Deleted member 21244

I have been itching to replay RE7 again. I love the game personally even if I am not the biggest fan of going first person. I haven't played End of Zoe, but I did manage to beat Not a Hero, so maybe in the next few months, I'll take it on.
End of Zoe is probably my fav dlc, it has unique gameplay and I spend many hour playing it and unlocking all trophy, finishing the game at Joel must die difficulty was a real challenge

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I just completed Horizon Zero Dawn for the first time and I was blown away. The team that made the game really built a great game with great game play, acting, and a slow raveling mystery that keeps the player intrigued and yearning for more. I thought the concept of mechanical dinosaurs as enemies was real bad until I played the game and discovered the reason they exist and why I must hunt every single one of them. Every robotic enemy has wonderous AI that keeps new encounters interesting. Strangely enough, I struggled more with fast and small enemies than I did with the bigger harder hitting enemies, but maybe that is my play style? I am currently going through the Frozen Wilds DLC and still having fun. If you like games like The Witcher or the new God Of War, HZD is a gem worth devouring!

Over Score: 9.5/10

Of course, there are a few negatives I have from the game. But it is mostly about the story. And they can be seen as positives too. So, I won't bore anyone with that info right now. haha

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I played HZD and enjoyed the premise and the mechanics but the story just wasn't enough to keep me hooked unfortunately. From what I played I believe it is a good game, I just never finished it.

I just got my Death Stranding platinum. Technically I beat the game a while ago, but since I wanted the Platinum I decided to delay this post.

Death Stranding is something else. It is the first game in years that has really resonated with me in so many ways that it will definitely leave it's Mark on me. I'm trying not to spoil anything.

The story is amazing and deeply touching and vulnerable. The acting is also amazing. Major shout-out to Mads who won an award for his performance as Cliff, who is probably my favorite character in the game. It introduced me to Low Roar which has become one of my favorite bands pretty quickly, I've never heard music like theirs before.

Suffice it to say, there was very little I disliked about this game. The combat was a little unrefined but seeing as how it's such a small part of the game and you're actually supposed to avoid violence, I give this a pass (I'm referring to the MULEs, not the BT fights. Those are not bad, especially as your gear gets better.) And once you beat the game it gets pretty grindy when you pursue the Platinum but not everyone will do that.

This is the first game I went out and bought the $200 Collector's Edition for, so I could have a BB. The first game in years that introduced something utterly different. Brilliant characters were well developed and sympathetic. Excellent soundtrack. It had enough meat to keep you playing for a while (I think I have almost 150 hrs put into it, the only other game that came close to this in recent memory was Final Fantasy XV with about 140.)

9.9/10 only because I don't think I have ever given a game a 10 because no game is perfect but this comes pretty damn close in my opinion. I have been playing around with the idea of replaying it now that I understand the whole story.

D

Deleted member 21244

I'm currently playing dragon ball z kakarot, so far is good, one of the best dragon ball game out there... So much emotion while plahing it

D

Deleted member 21244

Haha, I actually picked this game up last night as well! Played through the Saiyan Saga before hitting the hay. Can't wait to play more tonight when I'm off work.
Same here, finished the sayan saga, I'm doing all secondary mission so I'm going very slow

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
They need more DBZ games with new content. I can't believe we are still playing games that have the original story line over and over. At least include new arcs or characters to spice things up!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Same here, finished the sayan saga, I'm doing all secondary mission so I'm going very slow
That's what I'm doing too. Literally SCOURING for side quests and extras. I'm still in the post Saiyan Saga intermission.

They need more DBZ games with new content. I can't believe we are still playing games that have the original story line over and over. At least include new arcs or characters to spice things up!
To be fair, there are games that do that. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1&2, Dragon Ball FighterZ, and this game all do that. This game follows the story, sure, but as an open world RPG it adds a LOT more content via side quests, world exploration, and so-on. So you get the best of both worlds. The original story, plus the new content.

D

Deleted member 21244

In dragon ball z kakarot side quest there are new story, also there is a dlc coming whit new story arc if I'm not wrong...

I preder them doing dragon ball z than inventing new stuff that can't stand on his own, also they never did an open world dragon ball game like this

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I am glad they at least added side quests and moments to show the home lives of the characters.

And while the Xenoverse series and others have adapted new stories - they keep coming back to the same fold. I will still play it, but give me something even newer. Maybe even a DBZ game set 100 years in the future with no remaining old cast.

D

Deleted member 21244

I am glad they at least added side quests and moments to show the home lives of the characters.

And while the Xenoverse series and others have adapted new stories - they keep coming back to the same fold. I will still play it, but give me something even newer. Maybe even a DBZ game set 100 years in the future with no remaining old cast.
I didn't like xenoverse that much because it simply retell dragon ball z story but in a bad way...
Fighter z have a new story I've heard and people say it is the best dragon ball game ever made and one of the best fighter game ever...

Unfortunately i didn't play it yet, and I'm very reluctant to buy this kind of dragon ball game since they always make you pay for every extra content, i can't spend 8 dollar/euro for having a single new character in the rosters, even xenoverse had this kind of stuff there are 5 season pass if i remember right... Wtf

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Red Dead Redemption/Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare: 9/10

Wow. What a fantastic game this was. This is a gaming experience that will stay with me forever.

I got so immersed in the world of Red Dead and I really didn't want the game to end. It was full of the usual Rockstar charm, wit and humour. Side quests were fun and interesting, the little in-game challenges were a good incentive to try different things and were never dull. Come to think of it, I was never bored with this game at all. John Marston is such a compelling, intriguing character and that ending... I was expecting something like that to happen, but my god, I was so sad to be right.

Amazing game. Can't wait to play Red Dead Redemption 2.

D

Deleted member 21244

Just finished dragon ball z kakarot, i did have fun playing it, i enjoy it a lot but it could have been better

Side mission are a bit repetitive bur still fun and add new interesting info about beloved characters, i pretty loved doing side mission nonetheless

The combat sistem is very simple, there are few combo, unfortunately

There are many things to do liks fishing, eating, driving, manage community ecc but in the end they are all pretty useless and secondary, you can totally complete the game whitout doing any of this

Cell saga is a bit rushed, there no actual cutscene in this saga, the only cutscene are the one during the cell game, for the rest we just have character standing still and talking whit each other
Also vegeta final flash and trunks fighting cell after is totally missing, too rushed

Also i would have liked them to put some other minigame, like a minigame for goku or vegeta training in the gravity chamber, goku going through the snake way or goku training at king kai planet

Nonetheless i really enjoyed the game and some part were really amazing and emotional, the whole majin bu Saga was amazing and the whole final battle was emotional

The game its a must have for all the dragon ball fans

I should give it a 7.5 fo fhe game but because of how emotional for me was the final part i will give it an 8

Star Wars Battlefron 2 (PS4 Pro)
Since I enjoyed Jedi Fallen Order so much I decided to try this game out since I heard it had a single player. I might try the multiplayer which is the main part a little bit later, but I will say this, for being a side thing to the multiplayer the campaign was really good. A lot of action which is fine. It was a linear action heavy game with a lot of different characters to play as. The only issue I had was some glitches that forced me to restart from a previous checkpoint. It's strange considering it's such a linear game.

I think i'll have to give it a high score since the game is very cheap to get now and it's really a fun play.

7/10

Top Bottom