• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 just started playing RE6

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
well, in the begging of the game i get to play with leon (this will be a tutorial ) after i finished that part i got the option to choose from the three characters that u guys all know already leon, chris and jake.
after choosing the character that u whish to play with ,u can set the difficulty after that and choose some option for online things that i forgot about, about the co-op thing since i finished ch 1 and 2 u can always play with one of your friends ethier online or on the same console, in ch 1 of jake campaign thiers is a part were they gave me around 30 sec for someone to join me to fight a monster so the total will be 4 players co-op .
-- you are full of crap !!!!!!!! there is no online anything set up yet that was your first mistake!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
-heres the big saving grace for you.....tell me about the ustanak and why is he special ? If you played through jakes campaign you will know this !! being that I already know the answer..

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
-- you are full of crap !!!!!!!! there is no online anything set up yet that was your first mistake!
He obviously means when you start the campaign game you choose Private, Open, Or single player (the online option)
Whether or not the online modes are set up is irrelevant the option when selecting campaign for online settings would be there
Plus everything is player hosted so it won't matter the online modes such as mercenaries would still work imo

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
The game is not released yet so EVERYTHING posted about the game should have gone under a spoiler tag rather than being left open to be seen
Unfortunately we don't have spoiler tags with this software :(

Probably take it as a given that if someone posts a thread about having played a new game/feature, it's going to contain some spoilers :)

bruno

Chief Researcher
Some people change the font color to white so you have to highlight the text to read it.

sbr999

chill_pill.gif

OgromanUstanak

Dude the game went gold in like August. Stole copies were sold in Poland last month. Dubai doesn't give a **** about the release dates some American/Japanese company set so it's not at all unbelievable that they'd just sell the game before it.

Top Bottom