• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 just started playing RE6

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
when i do campain, for the first time i will do it solo (offline) as i want to really expierence and enjoy the campain (on my first play through) :p

zydrate101

when i do campain, for the first time i will do it solo (offline) as i want to really expierence and enjoy the campain (on my first play through) :p
i think you still enjoy it to a full experience if your playing with someone who understands how you wanna play. like i wouldn't want to play with someone who would run through it . I like to explore alot and try to kill as much as i can and try to keep the talking to a min( i don't have a mic so that works lol)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i think you still enjoy it to a full experience if your playing with someone who understands how you wanna play. like i wouldn't want to play with someone who would run through it . I like to explore alot and try to kill as much as i can and try to keep the talking to a min( i don't have a mic so that works lol)

well i am not sure how the match making system works, as i don't have the game yet and from what i can say and assume i don't want to be paired up with a "random" (being with someone who isn't a Resident Evil fan, and will just play it casually, worst yet....they will rush through it, so i don't want to take that *chance*)

zydrate101

well i am not sure how the match making system works, as i don't have the game yet and from what i can say and assume i don't want to be paired up with a "random" (being with someone who isn't a Resident Evil fan, and will just play it casually, worst yet....they will rush through it)
thats why you search forums and stuff for people :p. iv been playing the re6 demo hopefully will find someone lol.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
thats why you search forums and stuff for people :p. iv been playing the re6 demo hopefully will find someone lol.

to be quite honest i did, but i will still do it solo-offline, when i get comfortable (when i've finished at least? the whole different story-lines) with it i shall join join him or him joining me. well except the play the demo part (and not planning on to)...cause i don't want to play a demo but more so the finished full game.

Mercenaries and the other non-campain Multiplayer modes, is another story....as i can deal with anyone, i am matched/paired up with.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Its really good I am enjoying it a lot just one small thing, Wiggle Left stick to break free (on hard sections or tough enemie) Maybe I amdoing something wrong Hamad? It worked on the 'easy' bits but im playing on Veteran and stuck on a wiggle stick section.
I am doing it fast my controller is taking a beating here.

Top Bottom