• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 just started playing RE6

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
well clearly thats why i said their are 2 characters that are not just COSTUMES( for the other characters) carla and hunk( but people are saying that its just a pilot from the start of leons story now. we will see i guess.

Ok so you are saying apart from the three main characters that have alternate costumes, there are only 2 extra characters that do not have a costume?
Well for a start I belive there are going to be at least 8 characters once you have forfilled the requirements, so Leon Chris Jake the 3 co op partners for them, plus Ada is 7, and i dont know about the others, we will see hopefully tonight or when I get my copy i will let you know

zeroskaterz92

im really hoping he turns out to be.... highlight to see steve burnside.
*highlight*
nope, he's not. he is a legit Wesker's son. he always think that his dear old dad was dead beat. he's actually act quite similar like his father in the game but in a good way not in a retarded way that trying to destroy the world.
between Jake and Chris, Jake is the one that **** off about everything that related to his father, but not Chris, he's just let bygones be bygones.

zydrate101

haha ya im twitching pretty much lol im wondering if not eating for awhile is worth the game :p i dont think i can wait past day 1 ill end up just watching walkthroughs lol

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
haha ya im twitching pretty much lol im wondering if not eating for awhile is worth the game :p i dont think i can wait past day 1 ill end up just watching walkthroughs lol

i haven't and don't plan on watching any campain gameplay as i do not want to spoil the story, i want to experience them first hand, playing through the campain. and i think i may explode once i get a hold of the actual physical copy..... haha (i feel like a ticking time bomb, as i am awaiting for the release)

zydrate101

i already watched the first 2 hours of leons campaign i couldnt hold back but im gonna try not to watch anymore they were not even done chapter 1 after 2 hours so that makes me happy cause im more of exploring everything then running through it. I swear even in the second demo people would always run by the zombies to the cop car. It made me mad lol i wanted to try to kill them all lol.

DarkZhooter

바보
i already watched the first 2 hours of leons campaign i couldnt hold back but im gonna try not to watch anymore they were not even done chapter 1 after 2 hours so that makes me happy cause im more of exploring everything then running through it. I swear even in the second demo people would always run by the zombies to the cop car. It made me mad lol i wanted to try to kill them all lol.
I tried to do that but people run instead of killing them it was fun meleeing and double "PISTOLING" the zombies :) 4 more days;)

zydrate101

I tried to do that but people run instead of killing them it was fun meleeing and double "PISTOLING" the zombies :) 4 more days;)
me to i wanted to mele as much as i could. The zombies just dont really feel like any danger so i might play it on a harder setting.

DarkZhooter

바보
me to i wanted to mele as much as i could. The zombies just dont really feel like any danger so i might play it on a harder setting.
Yeah you're right but they could be dangerous if you make a mistake in QTE's especially in the ambush part.If you have PS3 add me :) My PSN is in my info's:)

Luna113304

[Insert custom title here]
The only downside to having the copy early is I haven't anyone to co op with. Playing Leon's story I find I'd like to be able to talk to my partner. xp

Top Bottom