• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 just started playing RE6

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Dude the game went gold in like August. Stole copies were sold in Poland last month. Dubai doesn't give a **** about the release dates some American/Japanese company set so it's not at all unbelievable that they'd just sell the game before it.
-the point is......he just wrote what everyone has known sinse day 1 ...thats why

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent

OP definately is not joking around, and any agrue-ment (saying other wise) is irrevelent....OP is the winner of the subject being discussed (and i am not mocking the OP, but congratulating their, what is that word? ah, authenticy or something of that?) congrats and Many Jealousies had been had (those jealous of OP having a Early copy of Resident Evil 6)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
hey hamad, since you are an xbox360 user.....are there any Game-add-ons/DLC on the game market place? other than the Slayers/Team Slayers + Survivors/Team Survivors? and from confirmed information there is Agent Hunter? (or something like that?) any ways i'd just like to see if there are any Game-Add-Ons/DLC in general for said game (and i'm aware the game just came out, least in your country). Even though i'm sure that the only multiplayer modes i will be getting would be Slayers/Team Slayers and Survivor/Team Survivor from the market place.

EDIT: i just skimmed through this thread and the Agent Hunter is one of the multiplayer modes (in which i know what kind of gameplay it is)

zydrate101

spoilers i was watching someone play last night on a stream and they told me about the merc characters . so im gonna white out what im gonna say next so highlight if you wanna know.

that their are only 2 characters that are not costumes. carla and hunk.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
spoilers i was watching someone play last night on a stream and they told me about the merc characters . so im gonna white out what im gonna say next so highlight if you wanna know.

that their are only 2 characters that are not costumes. carla and hunk.
What does this even mean NONE of the characters ARE costumes they ARE Characters with alternate Costumes available to Choose.
Some of the characters have alternate costumes so is what you are saying- the two you mentioned as a spoiler do Not have a alternate costume?
The only ones that are definelty confirmed are the three main ones Leon Chris Jake and even Ada hasnt been OFFICIALLY Confirmed even though i know she'll be there.
Please clarify what you meant there anywehere

zydrate101

What does this even mean NONE of the characters ARE costumes they ARE Characters with alternate Costumes available to Choose.
Some of the characters have alternate costumes so is what you are saying- the two you mentioned as a spoiler do Not have a alternate costume?
The only ones that are definelty confirmed are the three main ones Leon Chris Jake and even Ada hasnt been OFFICIALLY Confirmed even though i know she'll be there.
Please clarify what you meant there anywehere

well clearly thats why i said their are 2 characters that are not just COSTUMES( for the other characters) carla and hunk( but people are saying that its just a pilot from the start of leons story now. we will see i guess.

Arachnid

-what spoiler is wrong....? my mercs info was good and have you played the whole game to discredit my jake and sherry theory??
Well, you just kind of discredited it yourself by calling it a 'theory'. That makes it sound an awful lot like your own speculation.

Lonesurvivor2127

-what spoiler is wrong....? my mercs info was good and have you played the whole game to discredit my jake and sherry theory??

All of Jake's game play is online its Really sweet !! But your source was wrong their not siblings. But that was a given tho , because when William infected Sherry if she wasn't his kid she would have ripped opened like Chief Irons.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Dude the game went gold in like August. Stole copies were sold in Poland last month. Dubai doesn't give a **** about the release dates some American/Japanese company set so it's not at all unbelievable that they'd just sell the game before it.

i hope that Capcom, responds to this by releasing it early, say? the first day of the upcoming week? instead of the World wide October 2nd release. Yes, Please?

HELLBOY1980

All of Jake's game play is online its Really sweet !! But your source was wrong their not siblings. But that was a given tho , because when William infected Sherry if she wasn't his kid she would have ripped opened like Chief Irons.
-well If youve watched the entire jake campaign, I must be misinformed for sure. I wont watch it though even though I want to now!-damnitt !!!

Lonesurvivor2127

-well If youve watched the entire jake campaign, I must be misinformed for sure. I wont watch it though even though I want to now!-damnitt !!!
haha It's awesome!! Its does have some horror in it buts its mixed with a stealth/ action elements. I think it works good together.

HELLBOY1980

haha It's awesome!! Its does have some horror in it buts its mixed with a stealth/ action elements. I think it works good together.
- you gotta love him cause hes alberts son !! I just hope we find out in the game who his mom is and how they met? did you find out?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
watch the streaming and i love how Chris react about Jake's real identity.

i'm pretty sure, i won't be surprised if he (Chris) goes mental when he does find out. (i haven't and don't plan on watching any campain game-play, as i would not like to spoil myself the game's story and would like to experience them first hand when i do play my first play-through of the game)

zeroskaterz92

i'm pretty sure, i won't be surprised if he (Chris) goes mental when he does find out. (i haven't and don't plan on watching any campain game-play, as i would not like to spoil myself the game's story and would like to experience them first hand when i do play my first play-through of the game)
haha nope, it's actually something that most of players wouldn't really thought that it turn out that way. you will be surprised.

Top Bottom