• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 just started playing RE6

hamad

as the title says i got my copy of RE6, didnt play too much i started with jake already finshed chapter 1 and 2, the gameplay is nice , unlike ORC u cant do all the misson on 4 players co-op

Edit
got the xbox 360 version

hamad

well, in the begging of the game i get to play with leon (this will be a tutorial ) after i finished that part i got the option to choose from the three characters that u guys all know already leon, chris and jake.
after choosing the character that u whish to play with ,u can set the difficulty after that and choose some option for online things that i forgot about, about the co-op thing since i finished ch 1 and 2 u can always play with one of your friends ethier online or on the same console, in ch 1 of jake campaign thiers is a part were they gave me around 30 sec for someone to join me to fight a monster so the total will be 4 players co-op .

Jwells

picsor.jpg

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Holy Sh*t i am jealous haha. Please can you look at the different game mode 'Mercenaries' and give me some Mercenaries information-

Which characters (and their weapon layouts) are selectable in mercenaries mode?
Can you change perks (special abilities) while playing in Mercenaries mode?

hamad

first im not from poland, 2nd i brought my copy from local game shop that he provided a small amount of copys for some ppl

hamad

Holy Sh*t i am jealous haha. Please can you look at the different game mode 'Mercenaries' and give me some Mercenaries information-

Which characters (and their weapon layouts) are selectable in mercenaries mode?
Can you change perks (special abilities) while playing in Mercenaries mode?
yes sure ^^

OgromanUstanak

first im not from poland, 2nd i brought my copy from local game shop that he provided a small amount of copys for some ppl

Cool, I just hope you're on a proxy or something because what you did is kind of illegal.

What I want to know is, is the camera the same as in the demo? Like closer than in RE5?
Are there weapon upgrades? Have you seen any of the puzzles they said would be in the game? Are they good?

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Cool, I just hope you're on a proxy or something because what you did is kind of illegal.

What I want to know is, is the camera the same as in the demo? Like closer than in RE5?
Are there weapon upgrades? Have you seen any of the puzzles they said would be in the game? Are they good?

Its not illegal for the consumer, the shop broke the release date, and I don't think thats illegal, its up to the company to enforce their release dates and deliver the product at a reasonable time ie.not this early.:)

hamad

yupe there is some puzzles no weapon upgrades

Top Bottom