• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine is the Birdlady (Proof)

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=850.msg20587#msg20587 date=1233000947]
oh if its talking about barry on resident evil 1, then the official ending is he doesnt die.
but he can die on one of the bad endings.

cuz barrys the pilot in resident evil 3 at the end.
[/quote]

This reminds me, in the trailers, Wesker says, "We last met at the Spencer Mansion" so... is Code Veronica non-canon?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i think in the trailer when he says that about the spencer mansion, he's not aiming that at chris, and is in fact talking to jill OR capcom has brough yet another character back..i.e rebecca or barry, one of who was at the mansion and survived.
cuz according to the things ive been reading on the net, CV is cannon, and so he cant be talking to chris when he says that.

Hoady

[quote author=REFAN link=topic=850.msg20542#msg20542 date=1232937238]
Sorry....
I couldn't help myself....
[/quote]

haha nah i'm not too bothered tends to happen alot and its going to be completed soonger or later anyway.

3d-agent

[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=850.msg20646#msg20646 date=1233025224]
i think in the trailer when he says that about the spencer mansion, he's not aiming that at chris, and is in fact talking to jill OR capcom has brough yet another character back..i.e rebecca or barry, one of who was at the mansion and survived.
cuz according to the things ive been reading on the net, CV is cannon, and so he cant be talking to chris when he says that.
[/quote]

I think he is talking to Chris...cuz Wesker was S.T.A.R.S leader back then when they were sent to spencer mansion to rescue the bravo team, in racoon forest, and wesker was with them and suppose to be dead in that mansion...so he was talking to Chris.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
[quote author=DegenerateElite link=topic=850.msg20644#msg20644 date=1233022230]
This reminds me, in the trailers, Wesker says, "We last met at the Spencer Mansion" so... is Code Veronica non-canon?
[/quote]
He's not talking to Chris he's aperantly talking to Spencer himself ;D ;D Because Spencer's alive and Wesker aperently met him in the Estate then. Couse it sais in Wesker's biografy for RE 5 that he met Chirs in antarctic, so that proves h'es not talking to Chris.

RisingPower84

[quote author=DegenerateElite link=topic=850.msg20644#msg20644 date=1233022230]
[/quote]

Im sure Capcom blended those scenes together for a reason. Right when he says that it shows another scene when hes talking to Chris. How do I know this you say? Well he isnt wearing his coat in one scene,lol

Valentine

Hard To Kill
[quote author=RisingPower84 link=topic=850.msg20668#msg20668 date=1233064329]
Im sure Capcom blended those scenes together for a reason. Right when he says that it shows another scene when hes talking to Chris. How do I know this you say? Well he isnt wearing his coat in one scene,lol
[/quote]
Exactly!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i did that, but the option just showed the same thing on repeat all down the page, didnt really help at all, as far as translating it goes.

ResiDude

[quote author=iHadeS link=topic=850.msg20557#msg20557 date=1232991692]
theres no point saying i have proof jill is in the game, get over yourself and wait, its not that long now okay.
[/quote]

That's a bit harsh isn't it.. He thought he'd found proof, which he may have. ou need to find a different way of wording things unless you want to offend people.

ItchyTasty88

you wanna know how jill is bird lady and in the game just look at the trophy and achievement list and the hacked demo, the trophy for jill is called MASTER OF REMOVING, its when you team up to save someone special, JILL was the MASTER of unlocking, and she IS SOMEONE SPECIAL to CHRIS and you TEAMUP with sheva

Top Bottom