• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine is the Birdlady (Proof)

Redfield99

Well, I don't speak spanish, so I couldn't read the page, however I did make something out about Barry being dead. And I saw that picture of Jill with red eyes in the camo standing next to the bird lady. I hope it's true.

3d-agent

i dont think that Jill's this pic is actually 4rm re5...cuz it ressembles the old pic and i've seen it b4 not in re5...in remake. and sm1 did a photoshop to it...i'll post it whenever i can.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
3d agents right, that looks like older jill, from say umbrella chronicles to me.
plus i dont speak spanish so who knows if this is proof or not.
at this current time, theres no point saying i have proof jill is in the game, get over yourself and wait, its not that long now okay.

jill is clearly linked with the game, as you have already seen her tombstone, so lets just leave it at that.

its the end of jan now, march isnt that long away.

bruno

Chief Researcher
On the picture says something like: "CONTEST - Win 5 exclusive wallpapers from this site", so it's probably just a fake picture made by them.

*SPOILER* (or maybe not)
In the video, Chris Kramer said Barry was killed by the Tyrant

aintnoscrub

Premium
oh if its talking about barry on resident evil 1, then the official ending is he doesnt die.
but he can die on one of the bad endings.

cuz barrys the pilot in resident evil 3 at the end.

aintnoscrub

Premium
scroll down, and the picture under all the flags, looks like jills face wearing the bird ladys clothes.
to me it looks photoshopped tho.

3d-agent

this pic is photoshop work...the real pic is from RE-remake..
looK..
jill-remake.jpg

aintnoscrub

Premium
ya it looks like her face from umbrella chronicles.
plus as if they would give away who this mysterious bird person is already, only if some capcom official leaked that info would we know.
until that happens we'll have to wait.

3d-agent

and to read whatever is written on that page use Google translator..Spanish to English..it really helps..only if u want to read. 8)

aintnoscrub

Premium
heres a pic from the RE3 section of umbrella chron.
2ynfrlv.jpg

she and chris also appear at the end, so im sure her hair could change to abit less ruffled and thats where they got the face shot, changed the eyes and added it on.

you can see yourself how alike they look.

3d-agent

now u can have a better look, where the face shot is taken 4rm.

and whoever did this its nice work..!

jill-remake-2.jpg

Top Bottom