• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jensen Ackles

Hoady

alonecrow;21632 said:
euh.. hoady, your pic almost make me spill out my dinner.. lol..

My bad on the dinner but i can't predict these things you know lol.Oh yeah this guy looks like a poof and for leons standards its a big no no.Lets hope nothing goes through(pfft yeah right).

Tyrant

Well in my opinion for every roll Jensen has he does have that kinda Resident Evil 4 Leon attitude and he might actually be a good pick for Leon just as Sienna was for Jill

Tyrant

Thats what I was thinking
When I first heard about this
I said...Paul actually amde a smart choice
almost makes up for the Ginger Nicholai

Tyrant

Well Carlos was Nicholai's basically axis in the game if you consider it like that and in the movie yeah they got the partner thing down but they seemed way to close and Carlos didnt even have an accent. Oded Fehr should have stayed on Charmed were he belonged and atleast got a foreign actor for the part.

but Nicholasi was ALOT worse they made him a GINGER for christ sakes and he didnt even seem to much like Nicholai were Carlos kinda had abit of a ****y attitude shown in Extinction

Trinity

I watched a movie with Jensen Ackles,and I must admitt I was wrong. He has the same mimics and features,even his voice sounds similar to Leons.With a good makeup and hairstyle he could be a great Leon.
Carlos still sucks.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I would love to see him as Leon. I think it would be the wisest casting choice they would have made. I was watching MBV, and I just pictured him with Leon's hairstyle and clothing, and it was pretty close to perfect.

wpstudart

Look how bad ass he is:

image.php

:lol:

Top Bottom