• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jensen Ackles

InfadaStone

The guy who's supposedly going to play Leon in the new movie:

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/1198/pix1.html

myspace_jensen_ackles_014.jpg

Sigh. F@g.

InfadaStone

[quote author=Trinity link=topic=888.msg21897#msg21897 date=1233699657]
I'd rather have stupid Leo De Capprio :D
[/quote]

LMAO Me too... This Jensen guy is a F@g straight out. He's way too pretty boy for this role. Leon has a pointer nose. This guy has a girly perky nose.
Leon has slitty eyes. This guy has big girl eyes.
Leon is cool. This guy is F@G.
Why can't they keep Leon in CG? I can't think of a guy who looks like him. His is an edge that can't be emulated so easily as Hollywood may proclaim. I am raging.
RAGING.

Trinity

I think all of the Re movies are stupid..and that most movies based on
games or novels pretty much equal **** :) ...geeze..Just look at Tomb Raider :)

HUNK

That actually looks like an old picture of him. I've seen a couple episodes of Supernatural, and IMO the dude is way too manly to be Leon nowadays.

Here is a more recent pic.

JensenAckles49.jpg

Does he look like Leon? No. Is he too pretty boy? No. Is he pretty boy enough? No. He looks more like Chris than anybody. However, he's a decent actor. Too bad he'll be in such a ****ty movie.

InfadaStone

[quote author=Trinity link=topic=888.msg21918#msg21918 date=1233707533]
...geeze..Just look at Tomb Raider :)
[/quote]
Thank you for mentioning this. I am a huge Tomb Raider fan, in fact I'm confident I'm the biggest. mAngelina Jolie did an ATROCIOUS lesbian-esque job at portraying Lara Croft, and now all these mainstream idiots think of mAngelina when they hear th character's name. Sickening, sickening. Do not get me started. :(

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=888.msg21958#msg21958 date=1233730189]
I wonder if that guys even heard of RE4
[/quote]
I'm confident he hasn't. Just like the case I just mentioned, mAngelina knew nothing about Tomb Raider before her role and admitted it. Looks like we are doomed guys.

[quote author=HUNK link=topic=888.msg21959#msg21959 date=1233731080]
That actually looks like an old picture of him. I've seen a couple episodes of Supernatural, and IMO the dude is way too manly to be Leon nowadays.[/quote]
From a woman's point of view... that is not manly. LOL.

[quote author=HUNK link=topic=888.msg21959#msg21959 date=1233731080]Does he look like Leon?[/quote]
This guy has a camp tan faker than Victoria Beckham's smile.
Leon is very, very pale.
Leon has a very misanthrope kind of edge and portrayal both in his actions and in his appearance. I doubt that a popular Melrose Place reject sitcom PRETTY BOY can manage to put that forward.

He looks more like Chris than anybody. [/quote]
Omaygatt bebe poor Chris. LOL.

Too bad he'll be in such a ****ty movie.
[/quote]

You're right. He should keep out of it.

LEON SHOULD BE CG, NOTHING ELSE (JUST LIKE LARA CROFT)

RAGE/RANT OVER

*Sorry*

Trinity

Quote from: Trinity on February 03, 2009, 07:32:13 PM...geeze..Just look at Tomb Raider
Thank you for mentioning this. I am a huge Tomb Raider fan, in fact I'm confident I'm the biggest. mAngelina Jolie did an ATROCIOUS lesbian-esque job at portraying Lara Croft, and now all these mainstream idiots think of mAngelina when they hear th character's name. Sickening, sickening. Do not get me started.

She looked nothing like her..They even didn't change her eye colour...I mean..Have respect for Lady Croft..
She's been by soulmate for over 10 year :)..
And above all,the both parts had very,very absurd stories...

Valentine

Hard To Kill
That actually looks like an old picture of him. I've seen a couple episodes of Supernatural, and IMO the dude is way too manly to be Leon nowadays.

Here is a more recent pic.

JensenAckles49.jpg

Does he look like Leon? No. Is he too pretty boy? No. Is he pretty boy enough? No. He looks more like Chris than anybody. However, he's a decent actor. Too bad he'll be in such a ****ty movie.
[/quote]
And That's Our Guy!

HUNK

[quote author=InfadaStone link=topic=888.msg21961#msg21961 date=1233736358]
From a woman's point of view... that is not manly. LOL.[/quote]

Woman or not, you think Leon looks manly.

I respectfully disagree. I wouldn't say he looks femmy, but Leon is most definitely not manly. Don't think I'm Leon-bashing either, I think Leon is awesome.

And like I said, I don't think Ackles looks like Leon either. But OP, at least put up a more recent picture in the spirit of fairness. ;)

InfadaStone

[quote author=HUNK link=topic=888.msg22091#msg22091 date=1233815145]
Woman or not, you think Leon looks manly.

I respectfully disagree. I wouldn't say he looks femmy, but Leon is most definitely not manly. Don't think I'm Leon-bashing either, I think Leon is awesome.

And like I said, I don't think Ackles looks like Leon either. But OP, at least put up a more recent picture in the spirit of fairness. ;)
[/quote]

LOL I didn't make myself clear, I'm sorry. Leon has a girly hairstyle. But he doesn't carry himself like a girl in my opinion.

Top Bottom