• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Interview Game

Torque

1) Jill Valentine - For obvious reasons :D
2) Humble
3) 0, i don't have baths, i have showers, twice daily
4) I've got plenty of scars, but they aren't very nasty ones lol. But I've torn my hamstrings once during an event at a track meet. Kinda put me off athletics for awhile, due to thinking i may re-injure myself again. I just take one step at a time from now on and I try to be a bit more careful.
5) My free time would last up to about over 4-5 hours a day during weekdays, and on weekends I basically have the whole day to do whatever. I'm still only in my teens, so in the near future i'm getting prepared for my free time to drop dramatically.

1) Would you ever kill someone just to protect your own life? Why/why not?
2) How often do you exercise?
3) You're in a trap where the only possible way to escape it is to chop off your own foot. Would you do it, or would you stay and starve to death?
4) Do you think the world would be as it is today if money had not been introduced?
5) Name one talent that you have.

L

Lurker
1. I would not because they have a right to live to, just mines gone
2.NEVER
3. I would, rather have quick pain then long pain.
4. Of course not, obvious reasons
5. Good writer at times

1.If you had one choice, to jump off a building or get poisoned, what would you choose.
2. Would you ever kill anyone?
3.Do you like pancakes?
4. What was the worst thing you did?
5. Were you ever the cause of an animals death.

Torque

1) I'd probably rather get poisoned. Jumping off a building will have all your guts all over the place making it a very icky situation for the people who will have to collect my bits.

2)I could never kill anyone, unless in very rare circumstances that i had to, then definitely NO!

3)Who doesn't like pancakes? They are one of my favorite breakfast meals of all time!

4) The worst thing I've probably done is convincing another person that this was their bus to catch to get home when it indeed wasn't. I was young and had an attitude, unlike now, i've learned to mature accordingly (but we all still have a few crazy moments here and there don't we?).

5) As far as I know, no. I haven't been the cause, but I've seen plenty of dead animals in my day.

1) When you were at school, did your parents have strict rules about having to be home right away?

2) You're getting your hair cut at a Barber Shop. At the end of the session, you notice the hairdresser has completely made a mess of your hair. What do you do in response to this?

3) Do you skip breakfast? If so, how often?

4) Are you a leader type person, or someone who just follows the crowd?

5) What is one thing that you wish you could change in your life?

Hoady

iSmooshU;59300 said:
1) When you were at school, did your parents have strict rules about having to be home right away?

2) You're getting your hair cut at a Barber Shop. At the end of the session, you notice the hairdresser has completely made a mess of your hair. What do you do in response to this?

3) Do you skip breakfast? If so, how often?

4) Are you a leader type person, or someone who just follows the crowd?

5) What is one thing that you wish you could change in your life?

1)Nah my school was very close to home and i'd always stop at the park and chill with peeps there and i had 2 older brothers as well.When i didn't come home and i didn't call my mum knew as at my mates house i slept there like 3 days on most weeknights in primary school haha the amount of times i went over is just beyond count for me.

2)Just shave the whole thing off dude.

3)Well considering if i'm up in the morning i try too if it doesn't involve to much cooking.I love cooking but i'm not the biggest breakfast man,there was times i never ate brekky though.

4)I don't like leading but i don't get bossed around by someone who thinks there king as well.I will stick in the crowd but i like to do things more so my way and not perfectly according to the leaders ideas if that makes sense.

5)As gay as this sounds if i don't see my face in a mirror long enough i start to view myself differently and not exactly in a good way.Its weird dude but i start to feel like a different person and start thinking all differently and ****...schizo much?haha i dunno maybe its a confidence issue or something i guess what i want is to be really mentally strong which i'm working on,its a reason i'm joining the army.Just come back hell physically and mentally intense.

1)Do you like indoors or outdoors more?

2)How do you control anger?Is it a short fuse,long build ups,bottling stuff up or you simply don't get angry?

3)One or more things you hate about human beings?

4)If you could change something in you physically or mentally would you or are you happy with the way you are?

5)1 partner forever or many,many one night stands?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
1) I love the outdoors, especially during winter, but where I'm living right now outdoors isn't the safest place to be.

2) I have such an anger problem. I usually bottle things up until I can't take it anymore, and then I f*cking explode. Like, seriously, throwing f bombs right and left. I can really get vicious, and I really regret some of the **** that comes out of my mouth during my fits.

3) Stupidity, ignorance, narrow-mindedness, cruelty, greed.

4) I would love for my metabolism to be faster. I have such a problem with food; I love it and it's not sure how it feels about me. I hate all my friends who can eat whatever they want, don't exercise, and never gain a pound. Because I can't; I always have to watch what I eat and exercise regularly or I gain weight like nobody's business, and I try to keep up as best I can but it becomes tough, especially during the school year when I don't have a lot of time. At one point I used to binge and purge... so yeah, weight was something I always struggled with both mentally and physically.

5) One partner forever.

1) Did you party last night?
2) What are you doing for Thanksgiving?
3) Are you superficial?
4) If you could have one talent, what would you like to have?
5) What's your guilty pleasure? (Something you like but not alot of other people do)

Levan

Polkka. lol
1. What a coincidence! I did! lol. It was kinda boring though, not much happened except eating food and a few, extraordinarily hilarious rounds of Rock Band: Beatles on the Xbox 360 with a bunch of cousins.

2. Nothing, really. We don't celebrate that holiday in our country.

3. Sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not. It actually depends on the topic; if it is required or I'm interested in it, I usually consider all other factors. I tend to be frank and say what I see just as long as it wouldn't affect anything drastically and such. Or, rather, if I want to, I'll go ahead and be specific, and have a wider statement instead of having just the obvious ones.

In a literal "superficial" sense, I feel important, no matter what scenario I may be in. I could always go ahead and make myself important rather than stand there and feel useless. :)

4. Artistry! God, I'd love that. I literally suck at drawing and I have this deep desire of making Fan Arts, which in turn I can't really make prior to my weakness. If only I had non-shaky hands. =/

5. Gaming. Sometimes, I get so delved in that I actually consider playing more important than everything else. Yeah, its fun, but it can get really distracting and offensive at times, especially to my parents. But still, I can't get enough of it. D:

1. Did you once fear you had some type of killer disease after seeing some "obvious" symptoms, which later on turned out to be void and you actually had a less threatening sickness?
2. What month do you hate the most? Why?
3. Do you prefer hot or cold water, in baths/showers and/or in your drinks?
4. What's your longest record of time you've been wide awake?
5. If you had the chance to live in any other country except yours, where would you prefer?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
1. No, it usually is just the opposite with me. I'll have the stomach flu and say 'oh, it's just a little cold.' :p Well, not quite, I had the stomach flu last New Years and it was HELL. I seriously wanted to die, it's not fun.

2. March, because that's when all my papers are due and I totally burn out by the end.

3. Hot for bath/showers, cold for drinks.

4. Probably a bit more than 48 hours.

5. Scotland or Ireland. I love the accents.

1) Have you ever seen the stage version of Phantom of the Opera?
2) What do you want to be doing a year from now?
3) What is your favourite scent?
4) How many chairs are at your dining room table?
5) What would break your heart?

Torque

La Femme Fatale;59390 said:
1) Have you ever seen the stage version of Phantom of the Opera?
2) What do you want to be doing a year from now?
3) What is your favourite scent?
4) How many chairs are at your dining room table?
5) What would break your heart?

1) No i haven't.

2) In a year from now, i'd probably would like to be in Uni studying either fitness or I.T. If not that, then searching for something that I actually like doing, whatever that is :/.

3) Well, personally, I love the smell of victory :D

4) There are only 4 chairs.

5) To know that the one I love, will never be mine.

1) Got a dream car? Name it.

2) Are you currently happy with your life?

3) When did you first learn to ride a bike with no training wheels?

4) Ever pulled off a spectacular prank on someone you know or a random? Tell us about it.

5) Do you consider yourself to be someone who spends way to much time on the internet?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
1. Some kind of Mustang.
2. Not 100%
3. My grandad tought me!! It was many years ago.. I cant remmember how old I was.
4. I called someone up and said they kicked my dog, then my mates called em up and pretended to be the NSPCA or something, it was funny when we were doing it. now the person has died from cancer. I went to the funeral it was pretty grim. but it was a phone prank.
5. No, I consider myself to spend to much time on drugs.

-----

1. What is Man's best friend
2. Tell us your shoe size
3. Have you ever party'd all through the night till morning
4. At what time do you normaly go to bed
5. Do you remmember your first fight

Torque

echoey;59538 said:
1. What is Man's best friend
2. Tell us your shoe size
3. Have you ever party'd all through the night till morning
4. At what time do you normaly go to bed
5. Do you remmember your first fight

1 - Man's best friend could be anything. A dog, beer, bbq.. the list goes on. As for me though, i have yet to find mine.

2 - Well each country uses different measurements with feet sizes. In Australia I wear shoes sizes from 11-13. I have a range of sizes due to some shoes of mine are from other countries that have used their measurements.

3 - No, not yet.

4 - Normally i go to bed at around 10:30 pm, but my bed times are dynamic, meaning it always changes.

5 - Yeah I do actually. I was about 9 years old, and this kid just wouldn't stop bullying me. I was a massive wwf fan (now wwe) back then, so i thought i'd try something i've seen on the tv as it look liked it hurt. I went up to him and swung a punch in his direction, landed it beautifully on his jaw. He then bent over allowing me to do a Pedigree (as done by Triple H in WWE). His face took the fall which resulted in him losing consciousness. When I look back at it now, I kinda regret it, as I'm not a fighter type person anymore.

1) What is your favourite song of all time?

2) Ever took the blame for someone else? What happened?

3) Would you sell all your games and consoles to bail a close friend outta jail?

4) Can you do the splits?

5) Ever had your dreams ****tered in an instant?

Levan

Polkka. lol
1) I dunno, kind of a mixed listener here, actually. I never did decide my most favorite song, I thought any song that had a catchy tune was great.

2)Yeah, it's when my classmate kind of "accidentally" smooshed another classmate's project. He was freaking out so much, up to the extent that he cried since he feared he'll get into trouble, so I went ahead and took the blame.

It was fortunate though that this classmate of mine forgave me, since we were a bit close ourselves. I had to sacrifice the next three afternoons helping him make another project though. =/ Just glad my friend was very thankful though. He admitted it soon enough. xD

3) Of course! Cause I know he/she will pay me back... >:]

4) Nope. My physique can't handle flexibility. D:

5) Not once, and hopefully, never. *crosses fingers*

1. Have you taken a vacation on another country recently? If so, where, and what did you like most about the country?
2. What is your favorite Novel?
3. What kind of a gamer are you? Casual, average, or hardcore?
4. How many best friends do you have?
5. If someone gave you the choice of either working as a garbage collector, a janitor, or a house helper, which would you choose?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
1. Cuba, beautiful place with a sort of rugged beauty!
2. American Psycho - Brett Easton Ellis (funny stuff)
3. Casual, but I own most RE games.
4. A few, I don't have official best friends, just people I like to hang with :)
5. House helper :)

------

1. How many RE games have you got?
2. Should Uwe Boll stop making movies? (if you don't know him, find the Nostalgia Critic's "Alone in the Dark" video on thatguywiththeglasses.com)
3. PopTarts or cereal?
4. What industry would you like to work in?
5. "If you were developing the world's most POWERFUL biological weapon, what would YOU do?"

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
1. I have RE 0, Remake, and RE 4 for Gamecube, I have RE 2 for N64 but I lost it. I have RE 3 for PC but I lost that too. Code Veronica for PS 2, and I the original RE for Playstation. My sister has Umbrella Chronicles, and RE 4 for Wii.

2. I actually have never seen any of his movies, but I hear they're horrid.

3. Cereal; I haven't had PopTarts since I was really little, mainly because they're really bad for you.

4. The public service sector; the bureaucracy.

5. With my resources, there's not much I can do right now.

1) Coke or pepsi?
2) What are taxes good for?
3) Do you gamble?
4) What makes the world go 'round?
5) What are you most excited for?

Kellyrose

La Femme Fatale;59680 said:

1) Coke or pepsi?
2) What are taxes good for?
3) Do you gamble?
4) What makes the world go 'round?
5) What are you most excited for?

1.) Dr. Pepper
2.) Taking away my money.
3.) Occasionally, it depends on the bet =P
4.) The lack of friction in space, there is nothing to stop it from moving!
5.) New Moon. :ermm:

1.) You are standing in Bath and Body works trying to decide which scented lotion to buy. Which scent do you choose?
2.) Bottled, Canned, or Fountain soft drinks?
3.) Did you know that it is Lincoln's bicentennial this year?
4.) If you could go back in time and stop yourself from doing ONE thing, what would it be?
5.) You are a Jedi Knight. Are you aligned with the Light Side, or the Dark Side?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
1.) Vanilla.
2.) Fountain.
3.) Nope.
4.) I'd stop myself from speeding - the time I got my speeding ticket. Also, I would have not brought a date to my prom - I brought a guy I didn't know well but had a super crush on, and I kinda wish I had flown solo that night instead -- I would have had more fun.
5.) I would rather be the one in the middle who's dropping secrets to both sides. :p

1) What should you be doing?
2) What did you eat for lunch?
3) What is your zodiac sign?
4) What would you like for Christmas?
5) What is one thing you'd change about someone you love?

Popo

1)i should be studying now xD
2)cheerios
3)taurus
4)new guitar!!
5)to love me instead of other people xD

1)what's your real name?
2)do you own a xbox360, a ps3, a wii, or none of those?
3)what's your favourite icecream flavour?
4)what's you scariest resident evil?
5)why?(from the question above)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
1) Kelsea
2) I have a PS3
3) Mint chocolate chip
4) Probably REmake
5) Damn crimson heads

1) Whose concerts have you been to?
2) How many televisions are in your house?
3) When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
4) How often do you drink?
5) Are you a lover or a fighter?

Levan

Polkka. lol
1) The Script and some local bands. The Script was awesome! Don't remember the rest though.

2) About 6, but I don't even have an HD TV. =/

3) I wanted to be a teacher. Now, I just wanna be a plain doctor.

4) Still under-aged here. This reminded me of one time where a bunch of classmates of mine went to school drunk. Ugh... That was quite a horrible experience, not to mention, they got suspended for 5 days, and a failing grade of conduct in every subject.

5) Mostly lover. I could barely even use violence against another just so he/she could stop annoying me.

1) What emotion best describes you?
2) Do you still watch cartoons?
3) Do you have a person in life that you never talk to due to some personal problems? How long haven't you guys been talking?
4) Have you ever thought you were smarter than anyone else?
5) What's your favorite TV show?

L

Lurker
1. Smilish... i dont know
2. well DUH
3. yes 1 year
4. many times... like once in a jeaporady match at school the kids didnt know the only drug used for medical purposes... marijuana duh
5. Malcolm in the middle

Top Bottom