• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I'M BACK but not for long :(

Leon_S._Kennedy333

I am using my g/f's computer to able to sign on cause they banned my IP address on my computer at my house. I see alot more people joined, awesome of course. Heres soome advice Dont be stupid like i was cussing out the mod's and other people cause this is a fun site with alot of awesome people so why would you be stupid and get yourself banned? your probably asking me the same question well I did it because there was alot of jerks on this site who like to start problems so everything went down hill to the point i got banned. So people dont be dumb Have fun and dont get banned its not worth it specially over some stupid stuff this is the best RE fourm around and i probably wont be here again cuz they might ban my g/f's IP address (which i hope they dont) i just came here to say sorry. Bye.

REDNECK

that would suck if they ban your g/f's IP address cause it only seems you want another chance with the RE form but idk if that would happen but atleast you said your sorry but did you say sorry to the mod's?

Leon_S._Kennedy333

REDNECK;24617 said:
that would suck if they ban your g/f's IP address cause it only seems you want another chance with the RE form but idk if that would happen but atleast you said your sorry but did you say sorry to the mod's?

I did say sorry to one of the mod's but i can't find the other ones.

yea i only came back to say sorry and what not so idk if i'll be here again i really miss this fourm it was awesome when i was not banned but i took it to far. I hope they don't ban my g/f's IP cause theres no need for it im not doing nothing wrong and nor do i plan to. i hope they give me another chance but i doubt it

alonecrow

i must say that i'm one of the people who dislike the attitude and the way you talked to Sephi in the past..
but everyone deserve the second chance, and if you really mean that you're sorry, and won't do it again in the future, maybe i could talk to Sephi or Steve-O about it...

3d-agent

When i read those word of your about our mod, i was p***d-off and i thought u should b banned at the 1st post, but now u realize that u did bad thing and feel like apologizing for it and not planing to do it again ever in your life, u could use a second chance. But its up to our mod's, hope they'll give u 2nd chance.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Well, as I said in my PM, I can't remember ever banning you so whatever you said to me can't have been that bad! And sometimes you do just need to vent at us since we don't always get it right. :p

Leon_S._Kennedy333

forgot to say this

the reason for my past is because i was going through some B.S. with a relationship and other situations so it was like anytime someone said something wrong i was gonna flip out so due to all that i pretty much just let it out on people here Sorry guys

Top Bottom