• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 If Jill is'nt in RE 6? where do you think is she?

Lukey08090

You're right, I did forget DC...And actually, I LOVE Jill...Jill was the one who introduced me to RE...I BARELY like Leon more...I just don't like the idea of Jill breaking the tradition of not having the same character in a game twice (or in the case THREE) times in a row, unlike Chris, who has already broke that...

LOL i get you :3 and i love Leon too, id just like all of the main characters like Leon, Ada, Jill and all hat to be in one game, it'd be so cool :D

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
LOL i get you :3 and i love Leon too, id just like all of the main characters like Leon, Ada, Jill and all hat to be in one game, it'd be so cool :D
See, I disagree there...I think giving too many well known characters the limelight in one game would be mass chaos...They'd try to appeal to too many fans...

Doddledandy

In support of Albert Wesker.
I'm curious about Jill as well, but until the game is released and we have some insight as to her whereabouts, all we can do now is speculate.

letmelive311

Where did you hear that rumor? I think that would be so lame for the Character Jill Valentine. Would she really just retire after getting married? I hope not.

If you believe the recent rumor, Chris and Jill are married...

As far as the main character debate goes, every character that's starred in one of the games is a main character IMO. The goal with Resident Evil was never to just focus on Chris. It was to give us a perspective from a wide array of characters with different perspectives. Those of us that want to see Barry or Carlos or someone like them in another game want to see their involvement from their perspective in the story. I mean you can say that it looks like a character's story was wrapped up in any of these games. Heck, it looked to be over after the very first one when Jill rested her head on Chris' shoulder and rode off into the sunset with Barry and/or Rebecca.

If Capcom ever gives us this, I'll consider it an awesome gift. If they don't, that's their choice. I don't want them to reach story wise or create a dumb scenario just to get them in a game, but fan service has never hurt a game franchise if done well.[/quo

letmelive311

After seeing Chris litterally pull and rip out the P-30 device out of Jills chest. I thought for sure Jill would have to go through some extensive recovery. Probably sitting her out of B.S.A.A. for a year or two. Maybe in Resident Evil 6, they will mention that she is still in recovery, or not yet trusted to come back to the force. Who knows what permanent damage that P-30 did. Does anyone else have any thoughts on the matter? Do you remember that morbid scene where cords and tubes where pulled inches out of Jills chest to a horrifying splatter of blood and ripped flesh? Poor Jilly. ****IN WESKER! I hope hes dead!

Aleck

Biohazard
I think for the most part Jill is fine. She was doing well alongside Josh during their mission. It was fairly short but, she survived like the bad ass she's always been.

Perhaps she's simply on another mission or at the office doing out of the field work. She might have gotten drowned in paper work. Kind of like how Miss Congeniality gets punished for causing the other guy to get shot, so she's taken out of the field. Not saying Jill is being punished, just allowed to rest from the craziness that is Resident Evil.

Then again, I do wonder why Chris is not himself? What happened that drove him to become so opposite of what he was in Resident Evil 5? Hopefully this time, Jill didn't kick the bucket.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Then again, I do wonder why Chris is not himself? What happened that drove him to become so opposite of what he was in Resident Evil 5? Hopefully this time, Jill didn't kick the bucket.

Chris has lost his memory 6 months before RE6 due to head injury.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
And I don't need to say that it's probably due to that massive hit on the head he gets in the trailer...He's most likely going to graduley get it back throughout the course of the game...

Jgraeme1979

Just wonder if you go back to the first Resident Evil, Wesker was in charge of their unit, so suppose it's possible for Jill to have been promoted to a position where she is either in a desk job, in training (who's been promoted only to realise **** I have to go on a course) ahead of going back into the field, or on leave recovering before resuming work

letmelive311

I
I think for the most part Jill is fine. She was doing well alongside Josh during their mission. It was fairly short but, she survived like the bad ass she's always been.

Perhaps she's simply on another mission or at the office doing out of the field work. She might have gotten drowned in paper work. Kind of like how Miss Congeniality gets punished for causing the other guy to get shot, so she's taken out of the field. Not saying Jill is being punished, just allowed to rest from the craziness that is Resident Evil.

I really hope she isn't dead, that would seriously kill the series for me . Capcom has to figure out how to make an immortal virus so these solders can stay around forever ! Like final fantasy .

Lonesurvivor2127

Where did this come from? This is the fourth time i've seen someone say this. Is this what yu guys thiking Cuz he hit his head inn the one trailer, or was it said somewhere?

I

I really hope she isn't dead, that would seriously kill the series for me . Capcom has to figure out how to make an immortal virus so these solders can stay around forever ! Like final fantasy .

If she "dies" again that would be really stupid. I'm def for that like Leon, Chris,Jill ,Claire all get infected with some virus that makes them immortal. Capcom do it please!! lol

Jay

K.I.N.G.

Chris suffered a personal "trauma" due to what happened to his squad. He is seeking revenge for who did this sources have said. He hasn't lost his memory.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Chris suffered a personal "trauma" due to what happened to his squad. He is seeking revenge for who did this sources have said. He hasn't lost his memory.

Sources said he lost his memory AND that he's seeking revenge, so I believe Piers manages to make him remember what appened and go back to the BSAA...

Where did this come from? This is the fourth time i've seen someone say this. Is this what yu guys thiking Cuz he hit his head inn the one trailer, or was it said somewhere?

I'm sorry, I don't remember but I know it came from a reliables source. I think it was said by a developer or so. If I find it in the meanwhile, I'll post it here.

EDIT: Actually, it is from the transcription of the dialogue of Chris' introductory scene from the E3 demo.
A member in these forums transcripted the cutscene from a youtube video, using a software to mute background noise (in that video there's too much noise to understand the cutscene).
It's not very reliable but I guess it's plausible.
http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?9051-Resident-Evil-6/page118
I think Famitsu will talk about Chris' trauma in their next issue.

Lonesurvivor2127

Sources said he lost his memory AND that he's seeking revenge, so I believe Piers manages to make him remember what appened and go back to the BSAA..

I'm sorry, I don't remember but I know it came from a reliables source. I think it was said by a developer or so. If I find it in the meanwhile, I'll post it here.

EDIT: Actually, it is from the transcription of the dialogue of Chris' introductory scene from the E3 demo.
A member in these forums transcripted the cutscene from a youtube video, using a software to mute background noise (in that video there's too much noise to understand the cutscene).
It's not very reliable but I guess it's plausible.
http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?9051-Resident-Evil-6/page118
I think Famitsu will talk about Chris' trauma in their next issue.

If that's true that would be cool. Tho I doubt it is. If Chris was suffering from a head trauma they won't put him in the field. lol Also he remembered Leon. If anything i think Chris has just been drinking the memories away.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
If that's true that would be cool. Tho I doubt it is. If Chris was suffering from a head trauma they won't put him in the field. lol Also he remembered Leon. If anything i think Chris has just been drinking the memories away.
He hasn't lost his TOTAL memory...Just the last six months...Relatively short term memory...As oposed to he's known Leon since 98, being long term...

Lonesurvivor2127

He hasn't lost his TOTAL memory...Just the last six months...Relatively short term memory...As oposed to he's known Leon since 98, being long term...

Yes but he doesn't remember the BSAA which has been around right after Umbrella's fall so since early 2000's. So if he would forget that he could forget someone that he at that point would have only known very briefly. So he could have forgotten him if this is the case. I highly doubt that he lost his memory. We see him go into combat an leading the team. Which there's no way he would have been cleared by anyone to go into combat and no way they would give him command. lol

Top Bottom