• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 If Jill is'nt in RE 6? where do you think is she?

Lukey08090

I don't see how they could leave Jill out, she is the leading female of the series!:) they won't show her in any trailers like in Resident Evil 5, so fans will buy it to see if she makes an appearance :p

Lukey08090

"Jill pretty much had closure as well...Riding off into the sunset."

Uhmmm.. wasn't Chris in that helicopter too? so Chris pretty much had a closure as well? but hey. Chris is in RE6. so i still hope Jill will have her game. where she is the main char. leon also looked like he had closure in the RE:4 ending. riding off with ashley. It could've been Jill/Rebecca/Claire in RE:6. the point is. in every ending. they all look like they have had their closure. but capcom finds a way to bring them back. so if they want to bring back the old characters. they'll probably make a story to that specific character on why he/she's back. that way they won't come back meaningless.

OWNED. You said exactly what i was thinking haha :)

hangar40

I can't imagine whre she might be by the time of RE 6 but I'm pretty sure we'll know somehow during the game. Maybe Chris will mention her or something.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't see how they could leave Jill out, she is the leading female of the series!:) they won't show her in any trailers like in Resident Evil 5, so fans will buy it to see if she makes an appearance :p
Whether or not Jill is the leading character really doesn't matter here, Sherry hasn't been in a game in YEARS, so when it comes to this game, SHE will be the leading female...

Lukey08090

Bringing Sherry back is a bad idea, Chris and Leon will be fighting Ada with their wheelchairs by the time Sherry is old enough to even be competition for Ada haha :p Plus Jill is more likely as Chris just wouldnt leave her :D

The_Green_King

Whether or not Jill is the leading character really doesn't matter here, Sherry hasn't been in a game in YEARS, so when it comes to this game, SHE will be the leading female...
jills had her time in the spot light, now its time for the newer characters to get a chance. sherry hasnt been in a game since 2 while jill was in the last game. if every character was in every game then it wouldnt be special when they do make an appearance. i understand where you all are coming from, but just give the newbies a chance. there was a point in time for all of us where jill was a new character herself...

Aleck

Biohazard
jills had her time in the spot light, now its time for the newer characters to get a chance. sherry hasnt been in a game since 2 while jill was in the last game. if every character was in every game then it wouldnt be special when they do make an appearance. i understand where you all are coming from, but just give the newbies a chance. there was a point in time for all of us where jill was a new character herself...

Well if you put it that way, it makes sense. You make excellent points.:cool:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm confused why you quoted me...I basically said the same thing lol...

Lukey08090

Chris, Ada and Leon get to be in it, and there not new? so what would be wrong with Jill being in the game? It's still giving the newbies a chance...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Chris, Ada and Leon get to be in it, and there not new? so what would be wrong with Jill being in the game? It's still giving the newbies a chance...
The newbies have several other games they can play that has Jill in it. For those who have played nearly every RE title she is getting tiring to see.

Lukey08090

The newbies have several other games they can play that has Jill in it. For those who have played nearly every RE title she is getting tiring to see.

So is Chris and Leon.. But no-one is complaining about them.... Jill, Chris and Leon have been in the same amount of games... she is a main character, so she might be in there hopefully :)

Jay

K.I.N.G.
So is Chris and Leon.. But no-one is complaining about them.... Jill, Chris and Leon have been in the same amount of games... she is a main character, so she might be in there hopefully :)
You're right. She'll more then likely be in it or have some sort of part. We'll find out in a few days when new info is released.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I can't speak for Chris on this one, but Leon deserves this...Unless you count ORC (Which I don't cause I'm only counting main series) Leon hasn't been seen in around 7 years give or take...Jill has been seen TWICE in the last 3...

Lukey08090

I can't speak for Chris on this one, but Leon deserves this...Unless you count ORC (Which I don't cause I'm only counting main series) Leon hasn't been seen in around 7 years give or take...Jill has been seen TWICE in the last 3...

Darkside Chronicles? ;) and yeah i'm counting that haha :p Look at our pictures, you obviously like Leon so your going to say that haha

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Darkside Chronicles? ;) and yeah i'm counting that haha :p Look at our pictures, you obviously like Leon so your going to say that haha
You're right, I did forget DC...And actually, I LOVE Jill...Jill was the one who introduced me to RE...I BARELY like Leon more...I just don't like the idea of Jill breaking the tradition of not having the same character in a game twice (or in the case THREE) times in a row, unlike Chris, who has already broke that...

Top Bottom