• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 If Jill is'nt in RE 6? where do you think is she?

Princess bascos

The Sarcastic Fool
Hi, well i'm new here. and i just wanted to ask this question.

Since RE6 is at 2013? and Jill was saved at RE5/2009. do you think she's BSAA again?

Princess bascos

The Sarcastic Fool
I mean. would she let Chris fight for his life like in the RE6 trailers? i mean if she knows that's whats happening with chris in chinatown. then she'd absolutely help him. like in RE REVELATIONS. she helps chris cause they thought chris was in a trap. then chris helps her cause she was in the trap.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Please don't triple post, Its against the rules.

Wait until someone replies to your topic first or just use the EDIT button.

OperationWatchdog

-______Commence Operation_Raccoon_City___
Jill will probably be included in the game or atleast mentioned. Shes my favourite character so Im hoping to see her.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yes she's BSAA still I bet...Thing is...She isn't really always Chris' partner anymore...BSAA has rules...And they won't always keep the same partner and such...If Chris were in China and it was HIS mission, wit HIS new partner, it's not her decision to go...It's up to her superiors...

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Why does everyone want her to be in every RE title? Jill needs a break though more than likely she will be.
I agree, I think that they should drop the main characters like Leon, the mistake, Jill and Claire for the time being and bring some of the forgotten ones back to the series, like Billy, Barry, Carlos and such, we all want them back.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I agree, I think that they should drop the main characters like Leon, the mistake, Jill and Claire for the time being and bring some of the forgotten ones back to the series, like Billy, Barry, Carlos and such, we all want them back.
Right. They could bring another new chapter to the series. Capcom better stop sleeping on em.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Right. They could bring another new chapter to the series. Capcom better stop sleeping on em.
Or if Crapcom wants Leon, Jill and the mistake to be in full out action games then why dont they give the old school fans what they want and bring Billy, Barry or Carlos back in a Survival Horror spin off?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Why does everyone want her to be in every RE title? Jill needs a break though more than likely she will be.
I agree...There is no point in her being in every title...
Why should they bring back old characters who's stories are OVER...I mean...Barry, Billy, and Carlos ALL had closure...So what if we want them back...It won't further the story at ALL so why waste the time...The series is doing GREAT story wise as it is using Chris and Leon...The MAIN characters...Even Claire is done with...Jill pretty much had closure as well...Riding off into the sunset...

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
-they need to pull a whole out of left field guy or gal out of their @$$ like they did for the outbreak games!!-they were great i enjoyed them!-hey crap-com-hint, hint ----i want a disc h-d collection of those asap!!!!
-- you could have a pizza guy who survived, a kid whose dad was a rcpd and died and he grew up to be a agent, a prisoner who escaped the raccoon city pd during the out break and tagged along with a cop!!! ----soooooo many different things! just my two cents!!

Princess bascos

The Sarcastic Fool
I agree...There is no point in her being in every title...

Why should they bring back old characters who's stories are OVER...I mean...Barry, Billy, and Carlos ALL had closure...So what if we want them back...It won't further the story at ALL so why waste the time...The series is doing GREAT story wise as it is using Chris and Leon...The MAIN characters...Even Claire is done with...Jill pretty much had closure as well...Riding off into the sunset...

"Jill pretty much had closure as well...Riding off into the sunset."

Uhmmm.. wasn't Chris in that helicopter too? so Chris pretty much had a closure as well? but hey. Chris is in RE6. so i still hope Jill will have her game. where she is the main char. leon also looked like he had closure in the RE:4 ending. riding off with ashley. It could've been Jill/Rebecca/Claire in RE:6. the point is. in every ending. they all look like they have had their closure. but capcom finds a way to bring them back. so if they want to bring back the old characters. they'll probably make a story to that specific character on why he/she's back. that way they won't come back meaningless.

Top Bottom