• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 If Jill is'nt in RE 6? where do you think is she?

Jay

K.I.N.G.
But this is all just speculation right?
Yup that's all.
I don't think you can really say there is one particular character that is the face of the series, as they all have important roles to play within the series, Jill and Chris are the professionals bought in to deal with the outbreak at Spencer Mansion(?) in the first game, and the second game is pretty much viewing it from the civilian (Claire) and local police (Leon) point of view. And 3 is a continuation of the story from 1 and is pretty much telling of Jill's escape from the main city.

After that Code Veronica, and 4 just seem to be the main characters we play as fighting the t-virus and trying to thwart umberella around the world, as for 5, that's someone else's turn to explain...
I feel that some character roles are more important than others. Jill's could've ended in RE5 if Capcom wants it to. While still carrying on Chris's, Leon's, Sherry's, and newcomer Jake.

Jgraeme1979

Yup that's all.
I feel that some character roles are more important than others. Jill's could've ended in RE5 if Capcom wants it to. While still carrying on Chris's, Leon's, Sherry's, and newcomer Jake.

I suppose what I meant was just that there is no particular one character that was more important than another

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I suppose what I meant was just that there is no particular one character that was more important than another
Important story wise...No, I'd agree...But really, when it comes down to how memorable they are...How many fans they have...And how many roles they've played in previous games...Chris and Leon are the obvious choices...Chris coming out just ahead because he's been in it since day one...Note, I'm not biased as Jill and Leon are my favorite characters, and I'm not a Chris fan at ALL...

svp

I think Jill is dead, she probably was on a mission with Chris before the China incident and they came across Ada or some other Umbrella threat, killing Jill. that is why Chris has a new partner in Res 6 with her no ware to be found. that also could be the main reason to Chris's new found bitterness and his grudge toward Ada. also remember that just like Albert, Alex and Jake. Jill also has had special abilities given to her from the umbrella and Trycell labs. so Ada/Clara or another antagonist could of tried to get her blood and killed her in the process. :( sorry Jill fans, just a hunch

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I think Jill is dead, she probably was on a mission with Chris before the China incident and they came across Ada or some other Umbrella threat, killing Jill. that is why Chris has a new partner in Res 6 with her no ware to be found. that also could be the main reason to Chris's new found bitterness and his grudge toward Ada. also remember that just like Albert, Alex and Jake. Jill also has had special abilities given to her from the umbrella and Trycell labs. so Ada/Clara or another antagonist could of tried to get her blood and killed her in the process. :( sorry Jill fans, just a hunch
Don't get me wrong...I LOVE Jill...She's my favorite character tied with Leon...Well...Leon may come JUST ahead, but point is...I wouldn't mind her being killed off screen...

Reactions: svp

svp

Don't get me wrong...I LOVE Jill...She's my favorite character tied with Leon...Well...Leon may come JUST ahead, but point is...I wouldn't mind her being killed off screen...
yeah I like her to, she was a brave and strong women for the series and she finally got over her clumsy Res 1 faze where she would trip over her boobs every two seconds. lol but yeah its time for her to go...I would of liked to see her and Chris have a family, but what the hell. I think sherry will take her place.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
yeah I like her to, she was a brave and strong women for the series and she finally got over her clumsy Res 1 faze where she would trip over her boobs every two seconds. lol but yeah its time for her to go...I would of liked to see her and Chris have a family, but what the hell. I think sherry will take her place.
...Clumsy phase? What are you talking about...She's always been expertly trained...Hence the reason she was one of only 4 survivors of the Mansion Incident...5 if you count Wesker...But he "died" so you really can't...

svp

...Clumsy phase? What are you talking about...She's always been expertly trained...Hence the reason she was one of only 4 survivors of the Mansion Incident...5 if you count Wesker...But he "died" so you really can't...
well, she did fall a lot if you remember. it is no doubt that Barry and others had to help her through some havoc in Res 1 , but she has evolved so much since then, it is hard to compare where she is in her training now, to the past.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
well, she did fall a lot if you remember. it is no doubt that Barry and others had to help her through some havoc in Res 1 , but she has evolved so much since then, it is hard to compare where she is in her training now, to the past.
Ya, she fell alot, but so did Rebecca...

svp

Ya, she fell alot, but so did Rebecca...
yeah but Rebecca was more of a rookie, she was there to look cute and use her Med kit and chemistry smarts to solve problems. she did help out a lot though. I mean... I wouldn't mess with Billy

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
yeah but Rebecca was more of a rookie, she was there to look cute and use her Med kit and chemistry smarts to solve problems. she did help out a lot though. I mean... I wouldn't mess with Billy
Lol...I would...Of the male characters, Billy is like, the wussiest of all...When it comes to playable characters at least...I wouldn't mess with Carlos...He's the most badass of all of em, considering how he was raised...

Reactions: svp

svp

Lol...I would...Of the male characters, Billy is like, the wussiest of all...When it comes to playable characters at least...I wouldn't mess with Carlos...He's the most badass of all of em, considering how he was raised...
yeah and his sharp Witt could cut a head off on its own :cool:

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I hope that RE7 is set at the same time as RE6, because it would be really weird for the outbreaks to be happening all over the world and not see characters like Jill, Rebecca and Claire.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I hope that RE7 is set at the same time as RE6, because it would be really weird for the outbreaks to be happening all over the world and not see characters like Jill, Rebecca and Claire.
...Why would they need to do that...There are TONS of BSAA agents, and only focusing on Jill and Chris in times of the outbreak is VERY unrealistic...Plus, Claire and Rebecca DO NOT need to be featured in anymore games...The point is to CONTINUE the story, and it would be hard to do that based on a merely fan service game...Which is EXACTLY what that would be...

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
...Why would they need to do that...There are TONS of BSAA agents, and only focusing on Jill and Chris in times of the outbreak is VERY unrealistic...Plus, Claire and Rebecca DO NOT need to be featured in anymore games...The point is to CONTINUE the story, and it would be hard to do that based on a merely fan service game...Which is EXACTLY what that would be...

I suppose that there are many BSAA members that they could use, but many fans have grown close to all of the main protagonists and they do wan't to see them again.
I am a bit biased though as Claire is my favourite character

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I suppose that there are many BSAA members that they could use, but many fans have grown close to all of the main protagonists and they do wan't to see them again.
I am a bit biased though as Claire is my favourite character
In all honesty, story comes above all else...And why tell a story if it turns out sounding like BS just to provide fans with a little bit of happiness at seeing old characters again...I sorta know how you feel...Jill is my favorite...Tied with Leon of course, but she's been pushed to the back...I'm ok with that...It was necessary for the story to develop...

Top Bottom