• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 If Jill is'nt in RE 6? where do you think is she?

Leon Alexis

aintnoscrub, You are not right about: Sheve didnt neet to be in re5. When Chris came lo Africa, he didnt know what to do and where to go .o.k? I mean, when you play along she tells you what to do and where to go (if you play for Chris) That is why I have played re5storyline Sheva about 9 times,but Chris only 3. CAPCOM has opened a new leader to us. I ll tell you more,o.k? IF those were Jill and Chris or others characters they would be dead,because Sheva knew where to go, she deserves to be!!!

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Yes she's BSAA still I bet...Thing is...She isn't really always Chris' partner anymore...BSAA has rules...And they won't always keep the same partner and such...If Chris were in China and it was HIS mission, wit HIS new partner, it's not her decision to go...It's up to her superiors...
I've been thinking about those rules...but aren't they a couple of the founders?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well then i guess we will never come to an agreement if you believe that Jill being in RE:5 makes her a main character of that game or it being one of her games. because for me. if it is Jill's game. she would be the playable one. i think it's CHRIS who needs a break and not JILL. (i think). and of course you would say. "Chris does not need a break because he is he main Character."
You're very wrong...Not only do I think Chris needs a break...I think Chris needs to die...He is my least favorite character, and I think he has been in too many games, taking away from other characters...Just like Jill...You see, Jill is my favorite character (Tied with Leon anyway), but having her return, after her already having several games, would not be ideal for me...

Granted, I wanted RE6 to be a Jill/Leon tag team, but ever since it was announced that Chris will be the main protagonist, along with Leon and Jake, Jill has had NO mention...I'm ok with that...If they are already gonna have an abundance of characters in this game (at least six, possibly seven if Ada has a story after the others) then I don't want any more characters thrown in...That's too much to handle and accurately develop them AND the story...I'm in no way shape or form against Jill returning to the series...But NOT in this game...She's had two games in a row (As I've previously stated) and having her in a third game in a row, alongside seven other main characters, would just be a nightmare...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I've been thinking about those rules...but aren't they a couple of the founders?
They are a couple of the founders, however, that doesn't make them the head honchos...They still had higher ups, as seen in RE5 when Chris takes orders from command via that thing in his ear...What I believe happened, is that even though Chris and Jill helped establish it, that they requested to be nothing but field officers because they feel the responsibility to personally eradicate bio-terrorism...By RE6 we see that Chris has been promoted to Captain...If he were already the leader because he helped create it, there is no way he could get such a promotion...

Hope I helped clear things up for ya bud....

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
aintnoscrub, You are not right about: Sheve didnt neet to be in re5. When Chris came lo Africa, he didnt know what to do and where to go .o.k? I mean, when you play along she tells you what to do and where to go (if you play for Chris) That is why I have played re5storyline Sheva about 9 times,but Chris only 3. CAPCOM has opened a new leader to us. I ll tell you more,o.k? IF those were Jill and Chris or others characters they would be dead,because Sheva knew where to go, she deserves to be!!!
You can't be that ignorant to tell me I'm wrong when it's my opinion that sheva didn't need to be in it. With the right Intel and briefing she wouldn't be needed IMO.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
You can't be that ignorant to tell me I'm wrong when it's my opinion that sheva didn't need to be in it. With the right Intel and briefing she wouldn't be needed IMO.
Plus, in the original script, she WASN'T needed...She was a completely different character...Non-playable, and did NOT accompany you throughout the entire game...So that right there tells you she was unnecessary...

aintnoscrub

Premium
Plus, in the original script, she WASN'T needed...She was a completely different character...Non-playable, and did NOT accompany you throughout the entire game...So that right there tells you she was unnecessary...
i didn't even know that, but reading that makes me think they should have gone with the original script lol..
but oh well, no point moaning over it now, not much i can do ;)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
i didn't even know that, but reading that makes me think they should have gone with the original script lol..
but oh well, no point moaning over it now, not much i can do ;)
Oh you're right, no point in complaining, I was just pointing out that I agree, Jill had MUCH more relevance than Sheva in RE5...

aintnoscrub

Premium
Oh you're right, no point in complaining, I was just pointing out that I agree, Jill had MUCH more relevance than Sheva in RE5...
oh yeah i know you're not complaining either, every time i play through it, i try hard to like sheva but can't really string together enough reasons to like her as a resident evil character. let's be honest, she won't be back EVER. if she was, i can't think why...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
oh yeah i know you're not complaining either, every time i play through it, i try hard to like sheva but can't really string together enough reasons to like her as a resident evil character. let's be honest, she won't be back EVER. if she was, i can't think why...
You and I...We're on the same page of the same book...

aintnoscrub

Premium
You and I...We're on the same page of the same book...
lol i was starting to think that as well, i was just waiting for that person, who's name has slipped my mind, to jump in and argue how important she is because aside from the one point already made about her being a "guide" i'd like to see what other legs that argument can stand on.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
lol i was starting to think that as well, i was just waiting for that person, who's name has slipped my mind, to jump in and argue how important she is because aside from the one point already made about her being a "guide" i'd like to see what other legs that argument can stand on.
There really aren't any lol...

Princess bascos

The Sarcastic Fool
You're very wrong...Not only do I think Chris needs a break...I think Chris needs to die...He is my least favorite character, and I think he has been in too many games, taking away from other characters...Just like Jill...You see, Jill is my favorite character (Tied with Leon anyway), but having her return, after her already having several games, would not be ideal for me...

Granted, I wanted RE6 to be a Jill/Leon tag team, but ever since it was announced that Chris will be the main protagonist, along with Leon and Jake, Jill has had NO mention...I'm ok with that...If they are already gonna have an abundance of characters in this game (at least six, possibly seven if Ada has a story after the others) then I don't want any more characters thrown in...That's too much to handle and accurately develop them AND the story...I'm in no way shape or form against Jill returning to the series...But NOT in this game...She's had two games in a row (As I've previously stated) and having her in a third game in a row, alongside seven other main characters, would just be a nightmare...

Well. I didn't really want Jill to be in RE:6. i mean i wanted to. but i wanted her to exchange Chris. actually. in the first place, I also wanted the Jill/Leon tag team as well. it's either Jill is the protagonist and not Chris or No Jill at all. as for the "Jill needs a break thing." i dunno. i still think she should be the Main protagonist again in a game. but if they're just gonna put her in the game for story. thats where i think she needs a break from.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well. I didn't really want Jill to be in RE:6. i mean i wanted to. but i wanted her to exchange Chris. actually. in the first place, I also wanted the Jill/Leon tag team as well. it's either Jill is the protagonist and not Chris or No Jill at all. as for the "Jill needs a break thing." i dunno. i still think she should be the Main protagonist again in a game. but if they're just gonna put her in the game for story. thats where i think she needs a break from.
See, here I both agree and disagree..I wasn't saying she should retire from the story, but from a game or so that would be fine...I think story is FAR more important than who you can play as, so if she can play an important role in the story, that's all I want...

Princess bascos

The Sarcastic Fool
See, here I both agree and disagree..I wasn't saying she should retire from the story, but from a game or so that would be fine...I think story is FAR more important than who you can play as, so if she can play an important role in the story, that's all I want...

It will be a waste of screentime for me. if she is in another game and you don't get to play as her. you know like ada. i'm not sure i would want that. cause after that. there's the "Jill needs a break thing again." for me if she's going to have another game. she should be the one we get to play as. (for me) since i want to play as her again. cause sooner or later if that continues, she's just gonna be like ada's character. where she is important. but you don't get to play as her.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It will be a waste of screentime for me. if she is in another game and you don't get to play as her. you know like ada. i'm not sure i would want that. cause after that. there's the "Jill needs a break thing again." for me if she's going to have another game. she should be the one we get to play as. (for me) since i want to play as her again. cause sooner or later if that continues, she's just gonna be like ada's character. where she is important. but you don't get to play as her.
But Resident Evil is one of the most story driven games out there...How is it a waste of screen time if it furthers the story and answers questions?

Doully

But Resident Evil is one of the most story driven games out there...How is it a waste of screen time if it furthers the story and answers questions?

Lulwut? RE4& 5 are some of the most horrible games out there when it comes to plot. Dreadful almost. It almost puts a dampen on some of the better storylines from previous games.

But I'm just nitpicking.
I can see where you're coming from for including non-playable characters in order to improve or progress the storyline. I can also sort of see where Princess bascos is coming from... Having Chris in two consecutive games as the main character (I'm not including revelations here as it's not numbered) is a bit much and to only have Jill as a plot device again would kind of cheapen her as one of the series leading characters.
(That being said. Jill was given Mercs and two pretty decent DLC games. It's not as if she was totally disregarded as a playable character in 5. Bleh. It's a difficult argument :( )

Obviously the BSAA has got to be in on this action and it was going to have to be one of the two.

I really do think that, in general, way too many people are complaining about the lack of Jill and Claire.
We're given Leon, Chris, Ada, Sherry and a brand new interesting character in Wesker. Jr. and yet people still complain. :confused:

Top Bottom