• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How much do you hate Ashley?

How much do you hate Ashley?

• Total voters

Hoady

I wouldn't care if you found my face funny*pauses*....laugh all you like its not like a spine thats important anyway.... :p

Tallahassee

O_O
how in the crap is she your favorite character!?!
she has to be one of the most annoying people in the video game world
she cant even climb down a LADDER

Ada Wong™

Ashley's cute and all, and has a lot of potential. But she walked into soooo much danger... I confused her for suicidal. She drove me CRAZY!

I'd rescue her, and then she'd get captured. OR DIE.

If I was Leon, I'd tell her to make use of herself, and hand the dead weight a pistol.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Something is wrong with this poll.

I voted "Not at all". Now three people have voted "Not at all", but when I look who's been voting what, I can see that a huge bunch of people voted the same.

Seemingly alot of voters voted that they had shot Ashley, and when I look who's been voting what I can see only 3 people who voted that.

:confused:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
RegeneratorHater24;7194 said:
Just wondering what people think of the President's daughter :)

Elfadiciell;35186 said:
I don't see anything wrong with her (besides the screaming and big ears)
Ashley is cool, except that she constantly moan about me being a pervert.

I am NOT a pervert. I just happened to stand below her.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
It is frustrating when she is told to follow Leon, and she stands there screaming instead of running to safety.

Little bitch, should have sent your father to save you!

Wasn't she on holliday alone when she was kidnapped. She should have stayed closer to her parents, or a babysitter.

Hoady

Romero;35295 said:
It is frustrating when she is told to follow Leon, and she stands there screaming instead of running to safety.

Little bitch, should have sent your father to save you!

Wasn't she on holliday alone when she was kidnapped. She should have stayed closer to her parents, or a babysitter.

The babysitter couldn't handle her left her to holiday by herself.:confused:

Nosophoros

One time I was playing in the castle and I suplexed a zealot in front of her and she thought I was trying to look up her skirt. So naturally I shot her.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
now when i play resident evil 4 she doesn't bother me.
i usually turn the tv down though, and maybe listen to some music while im playing so i don't have to here her moan, but in terms of her getting captured or dying, that doesn't bother me, because i play through pro mode with ease now, so i can easily keep her by my side, but on my first playthrough, i thought it was smart to leave her somewhere, and i would go off and kill the enemies, but that would always end up with her gettting dragged off.

Top Bottom