• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How much do you hate Ashley?

How much do you hate Ashley?

• Total voters

Levan

Polkka. lol
Ashley's more of a "in the middle" for me. In gameplay she's a bit of a hassle to cope up with, but story-wise she's a pretty decent character. All she needs is a better AI. :p

L

Lurker
not at all. maybe she says NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but it all pays off with special 2

Kagara

Not as much as I hate Sheva. At least you can tell Ashley to sit in a corner.

Although, she was pretty annoying during that time in the castle where you have to kill all those Ganados in the big room.

D

Deleted member 1428

Man I oficcially hate Ashley now D:<!!! Yesterday I was playing RE4 and she gets picked up by a zealot. So of course I shot the guy but stupid Ashley had to get in the way if fire and got shot! And yesterday I was about ti knife a barrel and the stupid freak has to run up and she gets knifed and dies again!!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Sephiroxas;52716 said:
Maybe if she had a different voice she wouldn't be so bad.
It's not her voice that irritates me sometimes, it's her lack of AI. There's only one occasion where I have to mute the TV, that is when an enemy succeeds to carry her through a gate. I can't stand that yelling. Maybe it partly is because I feel guilty lol.

Beauty Kitty;53003 said:
Oh! Right haha..i forgot about that avvie. :lol:
Hmmm? I think Ashley looks older in your avatar. In the game she looks more like a kid.

Albert wesker;53497 said:
i cant take the LEON HELLLPPP!!!!!!!!!
That's it! The worst is when she's taken through a gate, "LEOON! LEOON! LEOON!...." I can't stand it.

Nemises;53707 said:
So of course I shot the guy but stupid Ashley had to get in the way if fire and got shot! And yesterday I was about ti knife a barrel and the stupid freak has to run up and she gets knifed and dies again!!
It's fun isn't it? :lol:

Mobe

Nemises;53707 said:
I was about ti knife a barrel and the stupid freak has to run up and she gets knifed and dies again!!
muahahahahaha, happens a lot with me..

How old is that twirp? Seems like she has the brains of 10 year older.. She gets on my nerves a bit.
I mean, even a 10 year older can push an adult to the ground.. All she's good at is "LEEOOON! HELLLP".

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Mobe;56063 said:
How old is that twirp? Seems like she has the brains of 10 year older.. She gets on my nerves a bit.
I mean, even a 10 year older can push an adult to the ground.. All she's good at is "LEEOOON! HELLLP".
She's 17. The only time she shows signs of defense, is when she throws a stick at Leon. I think they completely forgot to give her AI.

Hoady

17?INo way if i was in her position i would ****ed those ganados up thing is she didn't actually help with one thing so i would've easily survived.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I think it said somewhere that she's 17, I think it was in the info file Leon got in his inventory.

I voted "Not at all". I would have voted "She can get on my nerves a bit" if I could change my mind.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Romero;56209 said:
I thnk it said somewhere that she's 17, I think it was in the info file Leon got in his inventory.

I voted "Not at all". I would have voted "She can get on my nerves a bit" if I could change my mind.

I thought she was meant to be about 20 in RE4?

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Ashley_Graham

The age on her stats is what age she is now, present day (i.e. 2009). It says she's 24-25, so she must have been about 20 during the events of RE4. Plus, she's meant to be a college student ^^

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
wolfgirl;56246 said:
I thought she was meant to be about 20 in RE4?

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Ashley_Graham

The age on her stats is what age she is now, present day (i.e. 2009). It says she's 24-25, so she must have been about 20 during the events of RE4. Plus, she's meant to be a college student ^^
My memory must be corrupted lol. But she acts like she's 12 anyway.

LUKE0809;56525 said:
i got infinite launcher and kept blasting her in her knight suite :p
That's not very nice! :lol:

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I hate Ashley so much i'd actually give her away for free to those underworld type guys who ran the human trafficking set up in the movie Hostel!!!!

Top Bottom