• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How much do you hate Ashley?

How much do you hate Ashley?

• Total voters

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
I know her fear. She's in a village filled with insane morons. Of course she'd be frightened. She never experienced things like that before. Instead of that, she lived her pleasant life in America. She probably never hold a gun! However, I know her fear, 'cause I played the part where you play as Ashley. And I was in France last week. In a boring town called Brizon (in South France). I went outside at 1 am. It was pretty dark and nobody was there. At a certain place, it was more scarier, 'cause there wasn't much light there. It was a little bit more Silent Hill-like. I walked on, while praying of course. Otherwise I'd crap in my pants. Well, then I heard something in the bushes, probably a cat. Then, I imagined Dr. Salvadors out there and ran like hell. Too scary to go out at 1 am in a small town on your own D:!

Romero;56098 said:

She's 17. The only time she shows signs of defense, is when she throws a stick at Leon. I think they completely forgot to give her AI.

Nope, she was twenty :3 It stays there in the files D:

Mobe;56063 said:
I mean, even a 10 year older can push an adult to the ground.. All she's good at is "LEEOOON! HELLLP".

Brave 10 year old child :nod: I'd probably try to escape and run like hell :D Like Sherry did :3 But a 10 years old child never can push an adult to the ground D:

Black Rose

>.<" she's annoying

Don't like her at all !!! :pinch:

i just liked her in the end ;P when she asked leon about ada :wub::wub:: who was that woman >>> the best thing that Ashley said. lol

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Infact, i retract my last statement on this thread. i have a new foud hatred for the presidents spoilt brat!

If i could, i'd stand her at the peer and shoot into the lake until the big monster jumps up and eats her!:ninja:

>.> i cant stand her o_O
i like watching them take her away and/or shooting her with the chicago typewriter when she has the armor on... xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
VP-70;90849 said:

If i could, i'd stand her at the peer and shoot into the lake until the big monster jumps up and eats her!:ninja:
Lol I never thought of that, but if Ashley had been following Leon at that point then I'm sure I would have gotten the same idea. :lol:
I'm not sure if Del Lago would like her enough to swallow here though. :p

iloveuO-O;90964 said:

>.> i cant stand her o_O
i like watching them take her away and/or shooting her with the chicago typewriter when she has the armor on... xD
I'm not that violent, I just have fun bugging her with eggs or looking under her skirt. ^_^

its annoying when shes in the cell and you go up to the door and yet shes still screaming "LEON HELP" as if hes ten miles away....lmao xD

aoshi

She got me real bad in chapter 2 where there was constant running for cover and she would not run with me when i need her as she sits down when start firing and when i run for cover - she is caught in cross fire. And her scream "leeeeooon---" - oh bugs the cr@p outa me.

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
Umbrella Corporation;92011 said:
Gets me irritate once Ashley went pwned by Ganados, she just sit there shouting (Leon HELP!!!)

ah I agree, hate her yelling :mad:. she can help herself hehe.

JaguarsSoul;90433 said:
I walked on, while praying of course. Otherwise I'd crap in my pants. Well, then I heard something in the bushes, probably a cat. Then, I imagined Dr. Salvadors out there and ran like hell.

im so sorry but i couldnt stop laughing xD

if i was in the same situation id probably do the same thing....^_^

sadistic_greyfox

Not at all, playing through the game again on the wii, the only time she got in the way was when I called her out her dumpster by mistake. Most times she's a good girl and stay in :D .

because of her constant screaming ive muted my tv when i play the game ... as much as i wanna hear leons voice >.>
although i know every line in the game because ive played it so many times<3

now i just listen to blessthefall and alesana when i play ... every time i see her though i can still hear the LEON HELPPP voice in my head T-T

Top Bottom