• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How long..?

3d-agent

Hi.
I don't know if this topic is already posted. Anyway in this topic you'll tell us since when or how long you've been playing video games, and which was your first game ever, if you can recall it.

So I'll start.
I started playing video games when i was about 5 or 6 years old, and the first game I've played was Street Fighter.

RegeneratorHater24

I played Unreal Tournament before I started school Lol. I can't remember what my first video game was though. And this is an awesome topic by the way :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Back when I first played the Sega Mega Drive!
Must be a long time because I cant even remmember when that was!
I remmember this game though!

ToeJamAndEarlPanic_GEN_Sega_205_abf00.PNG

After that I had a N64 an Goldeneye was my first game.
Then after awhile my friend introduced me to Zelda!

zelda641-1.jpg

An then everything started to change *sob*

Darlinny49

I started when I was 6 with believe it or not Atari games, no I'm not old it's just back in 80's we had Atari & The start of nintendo

3d-agent

my uncle had that Atari, it was the start of video game consoles i think, i remember playing( trying to play actually) few games on it but i never know their names. :D
How video game industry has evolved and we've grown up playing video games. ;D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Dont forget about all the Gameboys! I remember getting a gameboy pocket ages ago with a contract wheel at the side Hahaha To bad resident evil never came out on those things

GameBoyPocket.jpg

3d-agent

I remember playing Mario so many times that i started to hate it. lol
I was in third grade than.

Hoady

My brother got a gameboy and he didn't play it much so one day i waltz in and picked it up and apparently started flying through it.I remember it was was Mario not sure which one though.

Top Bottom